It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2003, 11:31 AM   #1
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Post Dipsy/MetaboUltraMax

Thought I would start a new thread the other one is 3 pages long.

I have a question for you.The ones you got are they the sofgels or the hard round yellow with little brown spots in them?

It seems some people are getting different ones.
My sister left me a bottle of the hard round ones.
I took 1 this week and about 2 hours later I came down hard and wanted to sleep.Have you taken 2 in one day?
Just asking because I may make a switch over for a week or so.I am on zantrex and I really likes these but I think I may hit that stall and stop losing weight since I have lost so much now.

I dont know a neighbor takes one in the morning and 4 to 5 hours later takes a zantrex. I am not sure about mixing the 2..

Thanks Alot
Dee

Old 04-25-2003, 02:30 PM   #2
Inactive

wildcat178 HB User
How many pounds do you want to lose Southern Mom?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 02:54 PM   #3

BigbearRuss HB User
Wink

wanted to say this: Experts have revealed that chromium picolinate is helpful in sugar digestion..does nothing for weightloss...nor does cider vinegar nor chitosan...scams at best. Ephedra+exercize= results.

------------------
Why do people always say "I really want to lose weight"? We don't need to lose weight...bcause that means since we lost it..we might sometime find it again..right? I think getting rid of it is more appropriate..-- George Carlin
Why do people always say "I really want to lose weight"? We don't need to lose weight...bcause that means since we lost it..we might sometime find it again..right? I think getting rid of it is more appropriate..-- George Carlin

Old 04-25-2003, 02:56 PM   #4
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
I would like to get back in my 9/10 jeans I am now in a 12 but since I have done well why not shoot for a weight so I picked 150.That leaves me 30 pds to go but I would be happy at 160 that is was my goal.

Dee

Old 04-26-2003, 05:59 AM   #5
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Hello...

Jmar you have a good point.Zantrex I was off a few days due to "that time" I think 4 days I had been off.
Could of been I should of waited longer to try another pill.Caffine I can handle I use to drink coffee 24/7 and tea, now I have cut back since Feb. to about 6 cups thru out a day as of now, sometimes only 3 cups.Only other diet pill I have ever tried was a few years ago and it did the same to me Xenadrine.
It just may had been me and like with zantrex I had to give it a week to get into my system to get over that sea-sick feeling, now I am fine with them.
My sister can take them and she is fine, she really likes these pills.
Dee

Closed Thread