It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 07:06 AM   #1
(female)

MzDietQueen HB User
Thumbs up To: LUVNPEACE

Hi Luvnpeace,
For some reason I could not open the ACV post. I kept trying, but it would not open. I wanted to answer your ?'s about Slimfast. It's pretty long...

Yes, I use the bars & shakes as meal replacements. Prior to Slimfast, I used to skip breakfast & lunch. I would eat smalls snacks a few times a day. NOT GOOD!! I didn't understand that then. Now with Slimfast, I always, always have a bar or shake for bf & lunch, plus a sensible dinner. (about 600-700 cals)

Not only have I lost 17lbs, but I've lost a total of 20". (waist, arms, low & high hips, thighs, upper chest, bust) Once you start losing weight, it comes off all body parts. So your hips will definitely go down too. My hips were not that big, but they were 39 1/2" and today they are 38". I'm 5'8" and wear a size 8 and some 6's. I still want to lose about 8-9lbs more because I'm trying to look like a model. (just kidding!!!) Actually, my arms & shoulders still need to be a little smaller. So hopefully, the next few pounds will even out my upper body.

Oh yeah, besides the diet I bought a treadmill when I started Slimfast. This was the best purchase I've made. I walk 5-6 days a week and use free weights for my arms. Last but not least, I started drinking 64 oz+ water a day. I have NEVER, EVER done that before. I used to drink about 16-20 oz per day. I guess all this stuff is really paying off, because I have never lost weight this easy before. Ok, well its not that darn easy.... but EASIER. (smile) You just have to focus on what you want and make your mind up to JUST DO IT!! Let me know if you have any more questions. If you have a sweet tooth, then you'll probably really love Slimfast too.

~Kim~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread