It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2003, 07:10 PM   #1

PeppaAnne13 HB User
Post Woohoo Peppa the dancing queen

Hey ya'll
As promised i did get up today early (not at 5am however) My school had senior skip day today and while im not a senior (yet year cant come soon enough) All my friends decided to skip so I did too. I got up at 8am only a lil over an hours extra sleep. I had to wait until 9:45 till my mom left for work ( i have this fear of working out in front of family members, dont ask ) So I did my lil tae bo tape, then walked up a storm (to the tanning salon, to a friends, from a friends to my house) then I went to the mall and saw that Darrins Dance Grooves tape and finaly gave in and bought it. I paid eighteen dollars for it, but it was SO worth it. I worked up a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR sweat doing it. I did the entire tape kinda so-so then I went back and pratically perfected the Britney Spears dance. I actually got hte courage up and showed my Dad. It took me almost two hours, so now I sit here sweaty and jugging water. Tomorrow I AM getting up at 7 to go walking around the neighborhood and I'm gonna do the tae bo and Dance tape as well. I'm all dance happy now go figure eh? BTW I had rasin bran w. milk for BK then I had peanut butter on marble rye bread, i had a lil cheat, i went to wendys and got a jr.bacon cheeseburger BUT I havent had ANY soda, AT ALL in like 3 weeks!

Love ya guys
Peppa

Old 05-30-2003, 07:25 PM   #2
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
wow!

good job kris!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2003, 07:29 PM   #3

timeclock HB User
Great!!! Keep it up!!!!

Old 05-30-2003, 08:36 PM   #4
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Wow, Peppa!!! Sounds like you had tons of spare energy today, like I did! Feels great, doesn't it? You must have burned off a WHOLE lotta calories - way to go! Keep up the good work, you dancin' machine! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

------------------
"If there are no [mastiffs] in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

- Will Rogers

Old 05-31-2003, 09:02 AM   #5

PeppaAnne13 HB User
I gotta admit, I LOVED dancing last night but MAN am I sore this morning. I feel like I've been run over by a semi. I suppose this is normal when you dance continuesly for two hours +. After i posted I went back and did more dancing .
Peppa

Old 05-31-2003, 10:57 AM   #6

web4mel HB User
Excellent work!

I have been using dancing in my diet routine as well. Are any of you familiar with soca? It's a caribbean, fast, happy, fun, music with usually comedic lyrics. I use that for 20-30 min w/outs and it exercises every part of me. I move my arms around holding 2.5 # weights in each hand to help build more muscle/burn more calories. Dancing is a FUN way to get in shape. My Diet Power software says it burns over 200 cals an hour when you dance fast, even more with weights in hands.

Closed Thread