It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2003, 08:18 PM   #1
Inactive

JoJo1972 HB User
Post Andreaphilip....

Hey!!! Glad you're back! Can I have squash on the Mayo diet? Thanks!

JoJo

Old 06-02-2003, 09:11 AM   #2
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
thanks jojo! good to be back!

i dont see where SUMMER swash would hurt b/c its not starchy& very low cal&high fiber so id go wh yes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2003, 12:21 PM   #3

Linda Hively HB User
Hi Andrea!
This is Linda. I've been gone for about three weeks. Hubby was on vacation and I don't hang out on the computer much during the day when he's home. I hit the ten pounds I was going for. In fact I hit 11.8. It will take me days to get caught up reading all the things I've missed. Sure seems like a lot of new people here. I hear you have been gone too? I also don't get on when my little grandaughter is awake since she loves the keys on this thing but doesn't know what to do with them yet. She's to little!!
My husband and I went to see Yanni on Thursday night. The stairs didn't have rails. Big mistake!! With my balance I held on for dear life to dear hubby. I don't think I'll be going to the Bradley Center again. But he was really great.. ( Great looking too!)
Linda
I'll try to get back on in a couple of hours.

Old 06-02-2003, 01:05 PM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Linda: hey!!!!!! i misseed ya! sounds like a busy few weeks, but fun. im so sorry about the stairs! i know how that is... (but you know that bc of your dd) that reminds me.... i was fitted last week by an orthotist for new AFO's have you read what an experience that was? i completely was nuts the whole time wh anxiety&panic& i was greatful my therapist was there wh me. the stupid saw scared the you know what out of me! anyway, welcome back& yes i had to take an emergency trip to NH&didnt know when i was comin back.

Old 06-02-2003, 04:16 PM   #5

Linda Hively HB User
Andrea,
Had you thought that I forgot about you guys?
I know all about the AFO's. My mother,uncle and I wore them. I only wore them for a few months though. They were such a pain in the neck and held my foot so ridgid that I decided I'd wait as long as I possibly could before I would **give in** to them. I have to pay real close attention to my feet when I get tired and when I start getting sloppy with walking I just have to quit whatever I am doing for a few hours. My daughter Bambi wore AFO's for many years. Now she is in an electric wheelchair and doesn't bear weight on her legs at all. She uses a hoyer lift. I know what you mean about that saw though. And if you are jumpy like you or I that doesn't help.
Anyways we are supposed to be talking about weight loss. I had a run in with a Little Debbie Nutty Bar. And the little Debbie WON! It was so good! It's probably been 3 or 4 months since I've had one. I've looked in my points book for W.W. and can't find it at all. I wonder if anyone knows how much damage they do. I threw the box away the other day. Getting lunch box snacks for my husband is always a downfall.Talk later
Linda

Old 06-02-2003, 06:32 PM   #6
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
linda,

nah i knew ya didnt. sorry bout yr legs. and im sorry 2 hear that your dd is in a wheelchair, i didnt know that.

its kinda funny cuz stupid small things make me anxious,(bp machine, reflex hammer, ultrasound machine,& of course that SAW!) went to pt tonight. found out i must be much more transparent than i thought cuz it turns out mom said nutthin about what happened to pt. she figured it out on her own. yikes! lol.

Closed Thread