It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2003, 08:54 PM   #1
Inactive

Melisseee HB User
Question Diet Pills on Atkins?

Hey guys....

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can take pills such as xenadrine or Zantrex on the Atkins diet, and if it would make a difference or not. I'm on the Atkins diet, and just wondering if it would help or not. Anyone have any experiences or ideas about it?

Thanks in Advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2003, 07:23 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
Just make sure whatever you do, you are taking vitamins. I got really screwed up on Atkins (my gall bladdar ceased to function and affected my liver, too much fat and protein...) Watch yourself closely on Atkins. Personally, I think it is too radical of a plan and prefer something like the Zone or Food Combining... something low carb, lower fat, higher protein, etc. The key is watching what you eat and EXERCISE.. you will really get nowhere without exercise.. supplements can help you suppress the appetite and give you energy.. but long term weight loss and health starts with what you eat and how you move. That being said, I don't see why you could not take supplements, just be careful. I am getting ready to try Zantrex, but am a little nervous about the amount of caffeine in it... I will let you know how it goes Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread