It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2003, 02:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

littleone314 HB User
Post please read!

Hello everyone,

I'm about 179 and 5'3. I need to know how to get rid of flabby stomach and arms. I use "fat burning workout for dummies" excersize tape. Anyone hear of this workout? What else can I do to help me along? any advice would be GREAT! Thanks

Old 06-02-2003, 06:27 AM   #2

mms72 HB User
well-- pilates is supposed to be good! not too hard and you really feel it the next day---it is supposed to work well on your stomach! You can get a cheap tape at Target for about $6.99

GOOD LUCK!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2003, 03:40 PM   #3
Inactive

u2girl HB User
I am a FIRM believer. I definitely think that you should incorporate weights into your routine. That will definitely aid in the fat loss and help to boost your metabolism.

Also, what is your diet like? If you are eating whatever comes to mind, you can exercise your life away and never get any real results. Nutrition is at least 80% of the equation for weight loss IMO.

Another thing is to drink water. I'm pretty sure that you have read that your body retains so much water because it doesn't know when it will get enough again. The more water you drink, the less your body will retain.

Try just those few things and I am sure that you will start to see results. I have been doing this since January and I have lost a little over 30 lbs.

Is this is workable for you?

U2girl

Old 06-03-2003, 05:24 PM   #4

meily HB User
I think pilates will work for you. I find that it is useful for your stomach. I had tried for 3 weeks and i like it.
I find it that at the beginning i had troubles with my neck (since I paid more then $50, I did not give it up) after few workout, my necks was comfortable with the position.
I am using Winsor Pilates and even there is 20 program workout, I don't really have the time setting the matt and the tape. I been only using it for the weekends and it does really help your stomach. I am not sure if I drop inches since I don't keep track of my inches but i am sure that my skirt is loose

Good Luck

Old 06-03-2003, 06:17 PM   #5

PeppaAnne13 HB User
Hey-
You sound like my size, I'm about 168-170 and 5'3 as well. I also have a lil trouble with my stomach,I have like a lil fanny pouch thing right under my belly button. I'v been doing the Darrin's Dance Grooves tape for a little less than a week and I absoulutely love it! I havent noticed any results really as far as weightloss but I do see I'm a little more energized now than I have been. If you dont know what the tape is, its N'sync's and Britney Spears' choreographer showing you the dances to a few of their videos,I was like "oh yeah this will so give me a work out.....not" but seriously you get a big workout from it if you actually get into it, I end up sweating like a damn guy by the end of the tape. haha, hope something helps ya here on the board

Peppa

Closed Thread