It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2003, 11:36 AM   #1
Inactive

u2girl HB User
Post Zantrex vs Xenadrine...do they compare?

If there is a thread that already exists on this topic, I apologize I am new to this forum.

I hear alot about both of these products. Has anyone used them and been sucessful? The side effects are real for the ephedrine so I refuse to take anything with that in it. I just started taking Xenadrine EFX (ephedra free version) yesterday and haven't noticed anything.

Anyways, do these products really do what they say? With the Xenadrine, I will know soon enough and will be reporting to you. It would be nice to hear from someone that already has had success with either of these products.

Let me know.

U2girl

Old 06-03-2003, 11:42 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I personally have noticed nothing from the Eph Free Xenadrine. I took the regular stuff for a long time and lost alot of weight but it affected my heart. I am leary of trying the Zantrex, though I have purchased it. It has a lot of caffeine and some people have noticed some ill effects. In a large enough dose, caffeine can be just as dangerous as Ephedra, so I am a little scared but plan to take it starting tomorrow... I will keep you posted. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2003, 01:03 PM   #3

Cepedaa HB User
I tried all 3, Xenedrine RFA-1, EFX and Zantrex. I got the best results from Xenedrine RFA-1, even though it had ephedra I didn't have any side effects and I lost weight, it really helped with going to the gym at 5 in the morning. Xenedrine EFX was just a waste of time for me it did not do anythiing. Zantrex I had to take back to GNC beacause it made me feel sick to my stomach, it was already 2 weeks and I was taking less than half the dosage, 1 pill in the am and another at noon and I would feel like I had to throw up all day, it didn't give me any extra energy for the gym either it acually made me more tired and in a bad mood.
I am going all natural right now, its the only way.

Old 06-03-2003, 01:24 PM   #4

triton770 HB User
between xenadrine efx and zantrex i'll definitley put my vote in the zantrex box...the xenadrine did absolutely nothing for my body (as i am going by looks and not the scale) and did nothing for my appetite as well...i ate the same amount as if i wasn't taking the pill at all...

zantrex on the other hand has already helped me shed some of that fat that's directly under my skin, my abs are coming through at a good rate, and helps suppress my appetite...of course not as well as the stuff with ephadrine in it but still enough as to where i'm happy with my purchase...

------------------
show me your friends, i'll show you who you are...

Old 06-04-2003, 05:27 PM   #5
Inactive

u2girl HB User
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that unbelievably, I am no longer on my plateau. Thanx to The FIRM, Xenadrine EFX and following a low carb, high protein plan I have lost 4.8 lbs since my last weigh in (last Wednesday). I don't believe it! I had stayed the same weight for weeks, but finally I dropped a few more pounds. I don't really know for sure what did it, but I am very happy.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

U2girl

Old 06-05-2003, 09:21 AM   #6

T1GG3R HB User
Have taken Hydroxycut (Ephedra (520) & Ephedra Free (280)), Xenadrine (Ephedra (200) & Ephedra Free (280)), and Zantrex-3 (152). BTW (# - represents tablets taken). The dramatic results all came with the ephedra based products. The non-ephedra based products had limited results. Zantrex-3 had the most noticable side-effects with me, as an individual, then any of the other products. In no cases did I ever consume the recommended dosage (HydroxyCut = 3 tablets/twice daily, Xenadrine = ditto, Zantrex-3 = 2 tablets before major meal (max 6 over course of day)).

In all no ephedra based products, excluding Zantrex-3, I eventually saw results that were satisfactory with goals set. With Zantrex-3 an increased appetite was experienced in addition to the typical side-effects. This might be attributed to the increased nervous system activity requiring additional fuel to compensate for the new energy levels, but am unsure to date. In addition, overheating during normal exercise levels have been experienced during the period when this was being taken.

Overall, I would recommend going with the ephedra free Xenadrine or Hydroxycut vs Zantrex3. However, this is only one individual opinion based on a single individual result, and as I pointed out in the only other posting I've made, results will vary by individual.

Closed Thread