It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2003, 08:26 AM   #1

arhazeleyes HB User
Question Anyone had success with Walk Away the Pounds??

Just wondering........has anybody had success with the WATP (either reg or for abs) program??

------------------
I'm TOO blessed to be stressed!!

Old 06-04-2003, 08:31 AM   #2

libby HB User
I have not really looked at the program, but if it involves walking, it's got to be good. I need to get back on a walking regiment. I actually love to walk, but have just become lazy.

What to you know about the Walking of the Weight program? I would love to know more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2003, 08:38 AM   #3

arhazeleyes HB User
Walking off the Weight? I don't think I've heard of that program.
I've been doing the WATP (for abs) for a little over a month now, plus I've started eating healthier......have lost approx 13 lbs so far! YEAH!!
I started out doing it just at night, but this week I started doing it BEFORE work, and I can already tell a difference. I don't feel as tired, plus it seems to 'jumpstart' my day.

------------------

Old 06-05-2003, 07:22 AM   #4

starlighteyes32 HB User
Talking

I just wanted to say i have been doing the Walk away the ponds 2 mile 3 mile walks with 5 pound weights, and found the tape for the abs and been doing those since the second week in may... I did not think that they would really work.. i am so sick and tired or wasting money on so many different things.. But when i first started doing the walk awa the pounds 2 and 3 miles with the weight in feb I went from 220 -down to 200 pretty fast.. I had also decided to of course stopp drinking soda all together.. Really i have cut out caffeine...I was amazes how fast i toned my arms up and how easy the walks became.. I could actually answer the phone in the middle of the three mile and no one knew i was workin out .. I adapted that quickly.. ANd honestly felt like i was cheeting myself when i did not do it.. Than i found the tapes for the abs.. I have been doing that since the sec week of may.. all together i went from 220 down to 174.. From a 22 to a 16, if not a little smaller.. And the walk away belts does wonders.. It has also toned my arms and chest more.. So i think as long as you stay motavated they will really work.. i just wish i had a little support beyond the tapes.. But you have nothing to loose but inches bye trying them... I just thought i would offer a little encouragement being as i use them.. and acutally my kids like to get involved too.. so have a great day and i hope to stay in contact.... star....

Old 06-05-2003, 07:43 AM   #5

arhazeleyes HB User
Starlighteyes32:
You mean to tell me that you've gone from 200 to 174 since the second week in May? Just by doing the 2 and 3 mile WATP/for abs tapes?? What time of the day are you doing the tapes?? Are you following any kind of special diet/eating plan?

Believe me, I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say you're tired of spending $$ on stuff that doesn't work.

I am seriously considering getting "The Gazelle" to help speed up my progress. I've lost 13 lbs since Apr 27.

------------------

Old 06-05-2003, 12:38 PM   #6

starlighteyes32 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by arhazeleyes:
Starlighteyes32:
You mean to tell me that you've gone from 200 to 174 since the second week in May? Just by doing the 2 and 3 mile WATP/for abs tapes?? What time of the day are you doing the tapes?? Are you following any kind of special diet/eating plan?

Believe me, I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say you're tired of spending $$ on stuff that doesn't work.

I am seriously considering getting "The Gazelle" to help speed up my progress. I've lost 13 lbs since Apr 27.

I am sorry i did not make myself clear... between starting walk away the pound regular, in feb.. 2 and 3 miles. and walk away the pounds for ab since the second week of may i did go from 220 to 174... it took about 3and 1/2 months... I let myself have one diet soda a week if lucky, other wise nothing but water and crystal light.. it has taken about 3 to 3 1/2 months to get the 45 pounds off.. i wish i kept track of my inches... But i know when i weighed 180 before i wore a 20.. i weigh 174 and wear a 16.. i just noticed using the weights really toned my arms and chest.. and i do my work out about 30 mins after i get up in the morning.. before i eat... The one down side is I found myself gettting bored, because i know the tapes by heart.. lol... So i did take a week off once.. and usually one day a week off.. the one other thing i have done is kind of speed up my pace a little so i feel the work out... for some reason i think more pain more gain.. lol....I wanted to try this other thing i have seen on tv.. but am not willing to invest the money.. i got my tapes at walmart so the price was alot cheeper than tv...i guess i just have gotton really hessitant on somethings.. But in general i do the walk away the pounds tapes they seem to work as long as you stick to them.. and really pay attention to how you eat..

Old 06-05-2003, 01:05 PM   #7

arhazeleyes HB User
Congratulations!!! Way to go girl!!
I'm hoping to lose 12 more lbs by July 4th (my first 25 lb goal). My birthday is in November, and I plan to have lost a total of 50 (or more) by then. My mom is kinda doing this with me......we meet every Saturday and weigh and measure.
Okay! That sounds MUCH better!! So it would seem like I'm on the right track as far as having lost 13 lbs already?
I work out EVERYDAY.....usually doing WATP abs at night. I was doing the 3 mile, but I went back to the 2 mile and believe it or not, I feel I get more of a workout using the 2 mile!
My mid-section is quite flabby....in fact, I can even pick it up with my hands!! (Gross, huh??) I'm hoping that by using the belt, it will start dwindling down and tightening up.
I also drink LOTS of water.....use crystal light pink lemonade to kinda 'jump-start' my day.
I got both my sets at Wal-Mart too!
I have cut out fried foods and sweets.....really trying to eat healthier.

------------------

Old 06-05-2003, 01:23 PM   #8

starlighteyes32 HB User
arhazeleyes,
I agree completely with the thought about the 3 mile walk ... I seem to feel it more.. I think mixing the tapes up will keep from getting totally bored though..I just like the energy i get from doing the workout first thing in the morning.. Than if i still had the energy after work and dinner, I went outide and took a walk.. and the fun thing was i had my son time me.. I went from 15 mins to 11 mins.. and believe it or not I actually walked the whole time, just very briskly.. and i notice more than ever my heart rate comes down so quick after the workouts now... I hope that means i do not have to work twice as hard.. I think i am still way to big.. even though i have lost a good amount.. and sometimes am so sore i do not know what to do.. I kinda wished i could find the express tapes... but thank you for the nice complememnt.. and you yourself have done an awesome job ... I know you will finish and be happy with the results!!! star

Closed Thread