It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2003, 07:32 PM   #1

WVSLP HB User
Question what is my weight

Crazy question -- I just recently purchased a digital scale and my weight seems to fluctuate by 4 or 5 pounds daily. I've tried weighing myself at the same time each day (morning or right before I go to bed), but the difference in weight seems crazy. Does anyone else experience this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 06:46 AM   #2

Anonymid HB User
Make sure u stand still on the scale and try to look straight ahead....distribute your weight evenly on your legs...also you should way 2 hours after lunch for more accuracy, although weighing each morning should give you consistent results. If you are weighing in the morning, I've found it make a difference if you've been to the toilet yet. Also make sure u dont have a shower or anything first...with me it seems to add a bit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 11:06 AM   #3

WVSLP HB User
Thanks for your reply. I don't know why I'm having such inconsistency. I really can't weigh myself 2 hours before lunch because I'm at work and I'm not carting a scale there. Ha. But, I do try to do so as soon as I get up. I don't know why there is such a difference. In one week, I'll have 4 different weights - they're always about the same so I don't think it's weight gain or loss, but I was just curious if anyone else experienced this. That's why when I hear someone say they lost a pound I'm always confused. I can tell you roughly what I weigh, but it's not exact. Oh well .... Thanks again for your reply!

Closed Thread