It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2003, 10:10 PM   #1

hopethisworks HB User
Post help

hey everyone, I'm 16 years old and really cautious about what i put into my body. I am by no means obese, I just need to lose about 10 to 15 pounds as I am going to hawaii in six weeks. I took xenadrine ephedra free and was really disappointed. I did not loose a single pound and i took a whole bottle. As you know, these pills are not cheap. I really want to try Zantrex but I'm extremely skeptical of it. Does this stuff work? please someone help me. Thanks in advance for any help -- Drew

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 06:37 AM   #2
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Smile

Drew

I take zantrex and for you only being 16 I would have to say no...
I think you should try something else, they may be hard on you being young.Try to do it natural.
Cut out fast food, soft drinks,fried food,sugar, and add walking,swimming,work out tapes,ride a bike.
Try and use ****** to help watch what you eat.Its free all you have to do is add what you eat and your workouts and it gives you your total caloire count for the day...You can set a goal and it will tell you how many days you have and how much weight you need to lose each week to get to that goal weight.

Maybe you have tried these and it didnt work, I just think the caffeine may be to much for you.

Good luck and no matter what happens enjoy yourself on vaction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 07:37 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

DonutsNCoffee HB User
I agree. 16 is too young to be taking any kind of diet pill. These things are not supposed to be sold to anyone under 18. How did you get them?

Closed Thread