It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2003, 11:42 AM   #1

momx29503 HB User
Post Z3 doses

Hey, I hope everyone is having a great day. I have another question about the doses for Z3. I have read about people taking 1/2 the dose, etc, (the bottle says no more than 6 per day, etc.

I am taking 1 before,15-30 minutes, EACH meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner). I feel great, but am I taking too much? The lady on the phone, I called the 2nd time-that conversation was better than 1st, she mentioned that people usually only take it before lunch and dinner. I wanted the bottle to last, instead of going through it in 2 weeks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 10:56 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
Only you can assess your tolerance. I would suggest taking half the recommended dosage for say, a week... then maybe up your breakfast dose to 2 and keep the rest the same for a couple of days, then you can try to up the second dose to 2 if you are comfortable. If at any time you feel jittery, etc. Cut back. Whatever you do, make it gradual and give your body a chance to adjust. I am going to up my morning dose to 2 tomorrow AM as I have had no ill effects over the past week... will keep you posted!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread