It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 12:32 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

SunKissed HB User
Post Weird but..

Do some of you seem to find that you actually like dieting? For me, it gives me a huggge sense of self-control. I feel like I am doing something good for myself and I love looking on the scale to see what I have lost and watching my progess as clothes start to fit better. I like eating healthy and day by day just getting by each meal knowing that it's good for me and not eating snacks makes me feel good about myself. Just wondering some of your opinions on this, does dieting also give some of you a sense of control over yourselves?

Old 06-09-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

DonutsNCoffee HB User
I definitely don't like it, but I do find that when I stick to my plan, I'm proud that I was able to do so. There are always those days where you slip and you end up hating yourself for it. So on the days that you don't slip and accomplish everything you wanted to accomplish, that feels good. And if I look in the mirror and see my stomach looking a little flatter or the number on the scale smaller than it was before, that gives me a bit of a high. Cause then I see that it was worth it and that's a good feeling. Same thing with working out. I hate doing it, but I feel good knowing that I did it and didn't just sit on the couch eating junk.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread