It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #1

Angelus HB User
Post Kind of a 'funny' sounding question but...

OK, I have manboobs. I'm not too fat, I'm a bit overweight, but I have manboobs. And they're quite annoying. And I'm going to a pool party on June 18th, and a girl I like is going to be there (she likes me too) but I don't think she knows I have these manboobs.

Any way, is there any way to get rid of them before June 18th? Also, if not, anyone have any advice on what I should do about it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 03:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

DonutsNCoffee HB User
I used to have the same problem too. Unfortunately the only way to get rid of them is to reduce your overall body fat. But I doubt you'll be able to get rid of em by June 18th. The only I can think of is if you do bench presses before the party. You chest muscles will be temporarily pumped so it'll look like you just have muscular pecs and not man bosoms. Of course, the pump eventually wears off. If you hold in your stomach and push your shoulders back, then that'll also make it look like you have a strong chest. It's basically a visual trick. If a person sees you have a belly, then they look at other areas of you in the same context, in others as having excess fat. But if you have a flat stomach, then they're more likely to look at the rest of you as being similarly fit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 07:43 PM   #3

web4mel HB User
Also doing a lot of upper body every day will certainly melt them away fast, or turn them to muscle. Butterfly on the nautilus definitely and any upper body work with weight, but not in two weeks, though a little progress could be made.

Closed Thread