It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
Unhappy When you just don't feel good.....

Probably OT and I am just venting. I have been quite ill for the past week, started as a bad headache, neckache, fever, blah blah blah. Then throw a bad cold in... ick. Did the dr. thing last week and then Saturday ended up in the ER, CT Scan and Spinal Tap (ICK), things came back fairly normal but still not feeling up to par... plus I'm on pain meds and relaxers, so of course I am in no mood to eat healthy, but really trying to maintain. Today, I blew it, but didnt beat myself up too bad (had mac and cheese, it was low fat, but it was still mac and cheese!!! LOL), tonight had spaghetti with zucchini noodles instead of pasta...but now i want ice cream. Took a Z3 and hoping that this craving will pass... but you know how when you don't feel good, you just want comfort food? Okay, so I'm not telling you something.... I had 2 pieces of pizza yesterday, hamburger and fries when i got home from the hospital... my boyfriend got it for me, bless his heart. I know that your body burns more cals when you are sick and i really don't feel guilty, more concerned with getting well than fat... but i guess i am just in a funk and needed to vent about it. i'm not allowed to do anything but 15-20 minutes of cardio each day right now... going on a cruise in 22 days and really wanted 10 lbs off... starting to realize that might not happen, just a little depressing. thanks for letting me vent!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 07:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User
Talking

Girlfriend...Get yourself well, do you want to be skinny or sick for your trip? I would hope well, lol...Don't stress you system anymore than it is already stressing itself by being sick...get some rest, you have a cruise to go on!

Old 06-09-2003, 07:35 PM   #3

libby HB User
Girl, you are definitely allowed to vent! you are always giving such good advice on here and giving encouragement.

You need to be healthy for that cruise! Afetr all you want to have a GREAT time!

Libby

Closed Thread