It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 07:52 PM   #1

Las70 HB User
Exclamation Riding the Phentermine wave.....again.

Well My brand new order of Phentermine came today along with my "way too cute" FedEx delivery man. And I can asure you all that one month is definately a long enough break for it to become affective once again. (For me anyway) So maybe these last 10 pounds will just melt away...yea right!!! Those last 10 pounds are like a BOIL ON THE *** OF SOCIETY!!!!! They truly are the hardest ones to get off. Anyone know how to get rid of "thigh spread?" When I stand up my thighs are one size.....and I am happy with that...Then, I sit down. If you have ever dropped an egg, y'know how the yolk seems to double in size...MY THIGHS ARE THE YOLKS!!! Any tips??

Old 06-09-2003, 08:00 PM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
Thighs suck. Really I think it takes the longest... and the most work... very strict diet and tons of cardio and weight training... but the right weight training as well... higher reps/more sets but lighter weight will help burn the fat off the thighs, but takes alot of time. Hang in there... keep eating healthy and exercising, lots of water, it will happen! Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 08:07 PM   #3

starlighteyes32 HB User
i guess you have taken this before.. just becareful.. i took fastin a form of theone you are talking of and it sent my boold pressure to the sky,, and caused me to have anixity attacks, and my nerves to be completely shot for about 2 months.. did wonders.. had lost over 10 pounds in 2 weeks.. Dr was amamzed even gave me more pills.. and well I started to feel real funny like my heart was going to come right through my chest and would just all of a sudden loos complete control of my feelings and everything going on around me.. Ended up at another Dr who sai well it was a side affect.. I ended up on blood pressure pills and pills to put my nerves back to normal.. Found out i cold not take that at all.. My blood pressure went from 116/68 up tp 170 /100.. and my heart rate never stayed below 112.. so just becaful.. and best of luck.. star

Old 06-09-2003, 10:16 PM   #4

Las70 HB User
I never really had any of the major side affects. And I can't even go into a Walmart or grocery store without my little girl asking me if we are gonna do the arm thing. ( blood pressure machine ) I also have my grandma check it for me. She has a device she has to use on my grandpa for checking blood pressure. The highest mine has ever been was 140/90 or something like that and I was about to give birth....or so I thought, it ended up being a c-section...which brings me to another question. How does one go about getting rid of the dreaded "stomache shelf" after having a bikini cut c-section? Funny they call it that since the last thing you wanna do after having one is string yourself up in one of those.

Old 06-10-2003, 07:09 AM   #5

mms72 HB User
Hi!

I've been taking phen for about a month--lost pretty close to 10 lbs! That was my goal to order another month worth!! I am trying the 37.5 this time!

NOW--i'm gonna add in exercise!!!!

Keep posting!

from what i hear the only way to get rid of the stomach pouch is lipo!!!!! DARN!!!!!

Old 06-10-2003, 10:55 AM   #6

Las70 HB User
Hey me too! (37.5) And today I joined a gym. I figure if these pounds aren't gonna go quietly then they will be evicted. Plus the gym has one of those stand up tanning beds that tans all your "nooks and cranny's" if you know what I mean. Last night I learned the hard way about 8yr olds slumber party. That alone will take 5 pounds off ya.

Closed Thread