It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2003, 01:25 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

SunKissed HB User
Post WeightSmart Vitamins by One-A-Day

I just picked up a bottle of these at the store..Im wondering if any one else has tried these and have they worked?? Did they increase your metabolism, give you more energy, and help you lose weight along with a healthy diet and exercising??? Thanks!

Old 06-07-2003, 08:08 PM   #2
Inactive

u2girl HB User
In a word: Nauseous

I tried on several occassions to take those pills. They just made me really sick. I loved the thought of taking a vitamin that worked dually to boost my metabolism, but I just couldn't stomach them.

If they work for you, I say keep using them. I think especially as we get older, we should take all the help we can get with metabolism.

U2girl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 12:10 AM   #3

limey37 HB User
Unhappy

I am a 37yr old and have maintained my weight through excercise for a couple of years, I had been taking the one-a-day for women for about 3 years, so when they came out with this new one one-a-day weightsmart I bought it thinking all it could was help, instead I starting gaining weight, after I gained 5 LBS I was concerned, taking this new pill was the only thing I was doing different, I researched the added ingredient EGCG and couldn't find anything negative about it, I stopped taking it and my weight is back where it was, so in summary it did not work for me.

Old 06-09-2003, 07:15 AM   #4

Blue2U HB User
you have to to take them with food or your stomach will be upset.

Old 06-09-2003, 03:53 PM   #5

heres1-4u HB User
My sister bought these, and she told me that she was hungry ALL THE TIME with them. So that deterred me from buying them myself.

Old 06-09-2003, 06:31 PM   #6

roocey HB User
I started taking these about 3 weeks ago, along with l-carnitine after lunch. I have lost 8 lbs. I had been exercising & eating healthy for about 2 months before w/out losing any weight. I feel like they are working for me. You do have to eat something with them or you will feel sick. Try to take them before bed if you continue to feel sick.

Old 06-09-2003, 06:49 PM   #7

jodimarie75 HB User
I always take mine after I finish lunch and never have a problem. In the past I tried taking my vitamins in the morning on an empty stomach but they made me extremely naseaous, You should take them w/ a lot of food. A meal, not just a snack. It helps 100%. As for helping me to lose weight, I haven;t noticed any difference.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

VegasGirl HB User
I took them with food and they still made me extremely ill. But ALL multi vitamins seem to do that to me! So what I did is I bought some generic Children's vitamins, like Flintstones. I know that sounds crazy but they are the only vitamins that don't make me throw up!

Closed Thread