It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2003, 01:27 AM   #1

LOVEMEARGENTINA HB User
Wink GRRR XENADRINE EXF!

OKAY SO IVE BEEN DOING MY RESEARCH ABOUT THIS AND THAT ON X EFX. AND THEN I STARTED TAKING THEM AND DRINKING MY DARN WATER WATER WATER, NOW ITS BEEN ABOUT ALMOST TWO WEEKS IVE BEEN WORKING REALY I MEAN REALLY HARD ON WHAT I EAT! BUT I DONT SEEM TO SEE ANY RESULTS?? MAYBE ITS MY IMAGINATION OR SOMETHING BUT I THINK I FEEL SMALLER HMMM? MAYBE ITS JUST MY BLUE JEANS THAT I LOVE THAT MAKE ME LOOK SLIMMER SO I FEEL SLIMMER. OR MAYBE I HAVE LOST A POUND OR TWO,KNOWING AFFECTS VARY BUT ON THE WEBSITE ITS ABOUT 20 POUNDS IN 14DAYS! (WHATEVER) SO NOW IM GETTING A LITTLE PAIN IN MY KNEE I DONT KNOW IF IM LOSING MUSCLE. IM NOT SUPPOSED TO ITS SUPPOSED SAVE MY MUSLCES RIGHT? OKAY WELL I JUST REALLY NEEDED TO VENT IM GROWLING BECAUSE IM FAT AND IM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BUT IT SEEMS THAT IM MOVING IN MATRIX TIME!SLOWWWW,ANYWAYS TO KEEP MYSELF MOTIVATED I LOOK AT OTHERS PICTURES WHO HAVE LOST SOME WEIGHT I WANT THAT TO BE ME. I WOULDNT MIND HAVING A BUDDY TO CHAT WITH AND WORK WITH. IF THEYRE SERIOUS MAYBE ONE DAY WE COULD POST OUR SKINNY A** PICTURES UP FOR ALL TO SEE AAH THAT'LL BE THE DAY LOL WELL ANYWAYS IM 23 FEMALE HAVE A WILD 2YR OLD, IM A SAGITARIUS LOVE PEOPLE AND LIKE TO CHAT A LOT SO LETS WORK TOGETHER LATER!

Old 06-10-2003, 05:43 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I don't like the EFX myself. What do your workouts look like? You may need to increase your cardio... what are you eating during the day? Give us an idea of your eating and exercise habits and maybe we can help with some advice Good luck and keep us posted... BTW, never believe a company's claim about weight losss.... they can say whatever they want and cannot get in trouble since they are not under the control of the FDA...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2003, 06:03 AM   #3

SPRAT HB User
Wink

LOVEMEARGENTINA,
I know what u mean believe me. I am 29 mother of 4. I joined a gym, and I am taking Yoga/Pilates and it is suppose to be a stretching/Toning class. Well Geez! I think i stretched stuff that i didn't even know could stretch. some of things I could not even do, but I will not give up! I am going to a kick boxing class tonight - uh yeah right! no seriously I am going just not sure of how much of it i will be able to do.
My sister wedding is in October, and my sister and all her friends (who just happen to be standing) are all about 110 pounds at the most. It is my DUTY not to be thr fattest chic in the wedding....lol

Old 06-10-2003, 04:46 PM   #4

LOVEMEARGENTINA HB User
TY SPRAT I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT! I HAVE A FRIEND THAT DOES PILATES BUT IVE NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING IT. OKAY SO IM WRITING IN RESPONSE TO MY WORKOUTS I GO TO CURVES A SPOT FOR LADIES TO WORKOUT ON MACHINES THAT ARE HYDROLIC PUMPS SO YOUR WORKOUT IS LIKE WATER AEROBICS. PRETTY COOL I LOVE THE PLACE. AND I EAT FARELY REGULARLY, MORNING I HAVE A GRANOLA SLIM FAST BAR, LUNCH MAYBE A SLIMFAST SHAKE OR UHH SOMETHING LIGHT. FOR DINNER CHICKEN AND MAYBE A SMALL BAKED POTATOE, NO MARGARINE, AND I WILLLLLL NOT TAKE THE SKIN OFF MY CHICKEN SO THATS WHY I DONT USE BUTTER OR OTHER STUFF LIKE MMMMMM CHEESE! IM ALLSO GONNA START WALKING SINCE ITS BEEN NICE LATELY, IM JUST GONNA PUT THE BABY IN THE STROLLER AND WALK. IM NOT SURE HOW FAR MY WALK IS BUT IM GUESSIN ITS A 2MILER. SO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME MORE RESULTS LATER!

------------------
LOVE KIAH

Old 06-10-2003, 04:53 PM   #5
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User

Okay, sounds like you probably are not eating enough, which is why you are not losing... your body is probably holding onto fat thinking you are starving... I would try to stay away from the bars and shakes... loaded with sugar and carbs... try to replace that with some fruits, proteins, fresh veggies, salads... Skip the potato at night and replace with veggies... try to eat your carbs before 4pm. In addition to your cardio, try to add some weight training... add some more calories and i bet you will see some results.
Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Closed Thread