It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2003, 06:34 AM   #1

Blue2U HB User
Question buying zantrex off line

Okay ...after a month of reading about zantrex here, I decided to finally purchase it.

I only need to loose about 15 more pounds!!! ..Granted, I've gone "off the wagon" for about the past two months but am so ready to get back on !!

I ordered zantrex off ebay. This is actually the first time I've EVER bought anything off ebay, but I couldn't see spending $50 here at GNC, when ebay had them for $25 .....My question is ....has anyone else bought them here? It seems strange buying a medication, diet pill off line. Are you sure you get what you're purchasing? Are you sure they are safe? How long does it usually take to get them?

I've set a goal of starting my diet on Monday ....I'm going out of town this weekend and knew it was not realistic to try and start it now. ......I was hoping to have the zantrex by monday ....but that may be too soon?????

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2003, 06:56 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I buy ALL my supplements from GNC... I have the gold card so I buy everything the first week of the month and get 20% off. I got my Zantrex for $40. When you buy online, you still have to pay shipping... you still come out cheaper HOWEVER, I buy from GNC and am willing to pay a little more for one reason... I can return anything. If I were to get jittery or find something that did not work or made me sick or I just didnt like the color of the bottle, I can return it to GNC no questions asked... when you order online, you don't get to do that and are SOL... I have ordered online before though and you should be fine as far as quality.... eBay is fine. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2003, 09:03 AM   #3
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Smile

Do you remeber that Metabo post from Dipsy that was going on for a long time.So many people ordered on line and so many got a different looking pill.I have never ordered off line myself that put a few red flags up for me when it comes to getting pills off line.
I am with Goin I like to get mine from GNC,I can always take it right back and make a return without all the hassle.From what I hear e-bay is a pretty good site to get stuff from so I think you will be ok.
Good Luck

Closed Thread