It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 04:19 PM   #1

justlikeyou HB User
Post ok! I know i shouldnt do this but im desperate!

I have my prom in 3 weeks and i really need to lose weight for it...i know that these crash diets arent that good for you but i really want to look good at prom/..i know i cant lose as much as i want in just 3 weeks but i want to lose as much as i can...im 5'8 and 165 pounds right now...what can i do to slim down?

Old 06-12-2003, 05:42 PM   #2

libby HB User
well....since you are still pretty young, if you are carefull for 3 weeks you could see results in your clothes. I would suggest cutting out sugar, and starches. Do a good bit of exercising including resistance...weights. And....cut way back on soda and replace it with pure..unflavored...water. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2003, 06:21 AM   #3

luvPeace HB User
If You are that desperate take a look at this thread "Apple Cider Vinegar helps to loose weight " in this message board.It might help you.Many loose 5 pounds a week.Though I lost only 2 pounds a week..Goodluck..

Old 06-13-2003, 07:14 AM   #4
Inactive

girlygirly HB User
It is not healthy to lose more than 2 pounds in one week. I agree with the poster who suggested cutting down on carbs (processed foods, white flour, rice and white sugars)and cutting out sodas. If you are desperate for a soda then take seltzer and add some fresh squeezed orange juice, (or whatever juice you prefer) to it. It is delicious and does not contain all of the sugar. Working out is also helpful, but don't use weights more than 3 times (every other day) a week.

Closed Thread