It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 06:17 PM   #1

mary_85 HB User
Post Looser clothes!

I am *so* excited. I've been doing a moderate diet and exercise plan for about 2.5 weeks now. I've only lost 5 lbs, but it all seemed worth it today when I tried on a shirt that used to be tight. I could actually breathe while wearing it. Loosing inches has to be the best motivation. Heh, I don't think this thread had much of point, but I just wanted to share.

Old 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM   #2
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Congrats, Mary! Well done! I can finally say that I know the feeling you're talking about. I've been able to dig some old jeans out of the closet. What a great feeling, huh?!! Go girl!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

------------------
"If there are no [mastiffs] in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

- Will Rogers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2003, 07:55 AM   #3
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
Yeah Mary!!! Way to go girl!!! That is always the best motivation! Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

Old 06-13-2003, 08:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

jdog HB User
Hey now!

I've been on a new program almost 2 weeks and I'm using a hole in my belt I haven't seen in a while.

Another Raleigh kid,

jdog

Old 06-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #5
Inactive

Whirl HB User
Way to go Mary . . a loose shirt ... at least you can breathe now! Seeing & feeling results in your clothes is the greatest reward and also gives one much more motivation to continue!!!

Houdini . . WAY TO GO. Digging out an old pair of jeans is worth celebrating! Ya---hoooo!

Houdini: This is you dancing in your jeans and also jumping for joy! You go girl!!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 06-13-2003, 08:28 AM   #6
Inactive

Houdini HB User
LOL! Whirl, you crack me up!

Don't know if I'll be able to still fit into those jeans after the weekend... hubby's taking me out to a Mexican restaurant, and there's definitely no controlling myself when it comes to Mexican food! YUMMY! But I'm not gonna worry about it, I'll just work extra hard next week to keep myself on track. I want to try to keep wearing these jeans!

------------------
"If there are no [mastiffs] in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

- Will Rogers

Old 06-13-2003, 10:15 AM   #7

annes73 HB User
Good job Mary 85!!
I know the feeling...My jeans are actually getting Loose!! I have to buy a whole new summer wardrobe this year 'cause last years stuff is WAY tooooo BIG!!!

Houdini! Have fun out for dinner....My hubby took me out last weekend and it was soooo much fun! Enjoy yourself...you only live once!!

annes73

------------------
Children are Precious.....Lets keep them Safe!!!
H-5'5" F

Old 06-13-2003, 11:28 AM   #8
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I'm so proud of all of you! Such great news for a Friday! I have intentionally been putting on baggy clothes this week... AF came to visit yesterday, so that is NOT helping! I have found my new addiction... Diet Snapple Apple... holy balls that is some good stuff now... (did i just say holy balls? okay, i have officially lost it)... so it has 30 calories for the bottle, I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S PATOOTIE! It's good! And better than the pepsi I was craving! LOL!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Old 06-13-2003, 02:45 PM   #9

mary_85 HB User
Thanks so much you guys! I'm so glad I found this board. All my friends are superskinny and would never understand the thrill of fitting into old clothes

Closed Thread