It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 07:00 AM   #1

Blue2U HB User
Red face zantrex users please respond

Instead of posting on the other zantrex threads already started, but 3 pages long !!! ...I decided to post here.

Everyone is asking "how much weight have you lost on this" but no one besides Dee is really answering.

I'm starting mine on Monday. I would like you guys to post when you started and how much weight you've lost.

Thanks.

Old 06-12-2003, 07:27 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I started about 9 days ago... couldnt tell you if I have lost any weight, but I am really not taking the pills to lose weight... I am taking them in order to suppress my appetite and give me additional energy for my workouts... I learned a long time ago to stop looking at the scales. I know the only way I will lose is to eat healthy and exercise, which is what the pills are helping me to do.... I will let you know in a couple weeks where my weight stands, but I am not counting on the pills to be what makes that difference... good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2003, 07:30 AM   #3

Blue2U HB User
I am also going to be making a "life style" change, however, have noticed in the past that the "extra help" some supplements provide really does help.

I usually don't rely on scales either but how my clothes are fitting !!!

Noticed any differance with that? I see Dee lost about 12 pounds within her first two weeks, though since no one else has actually posted their results, I'm not sure if these results are not typical.

Anyone else?

Old 06-12-2003, 07:35 AM   #4
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I definitely don't think 12 lbs is typical for just taking z3... I think she also takes carb cutter and she has really made the efforts it takes to lose the weight... I think a couple pounds a week is what I have heard as typical... I have not done any measuring and really have not put on clothes that would fit any looser (don't want to be disappointed).. I have added another hour to my workout (I do 2 workouts totaling 2.5 hours a day) and really cut back my calories... I am going on a cruise in less than 3 weeks, so I am going a little more drastic than usual. I also take a carb cutter... if I start seeing some changes, I will let you know... good luck!

Old 06-12-2003, 09:46 AM   #5
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Smile

Hello All

I wish 12lbs was a weekly thing.I say alot of that was water weight,I have to take water pills two times a week,which I didnt take those for 3 mths.
As for a weekly weight loss I would say mine average around 2 to 4 mainly 3 pds alot.Bryan lost over 30 pounds taking these he has his own post going.
I am not saying Z3 is the main reason why I have lost weight nor is it not the reason I have lost.
I can't say all I did was take the pills and the weight came off no I had to get my lazy butt off the couch out of the house,start working out,watch what I eat.I think as with anything else its all up to how much hard work you put into it.I was so mad at myself for gaining weight this winter.
I cut out the snacks, the sugar, the fried food,fast food,eating late at night,drinking coffee all day and night,before I started this I can not tell you the last time I had a glass of water, now I drink it all day.I never thought well I could take this pill and do nothing else and the weight would come off, I read on here for awhile and took notes and did what alot said they did,They made changes they knew they could handle and stick with,example I enjoy my pasta and sugar in my coffee I knew Atkins wasnt for me,so I started cutting back, then I started using Splenda.I started doing 30 minutes walking,20 minutes tae-bo,now I walk 2 miles a day with a group of moms,workout on hubby's weight machine,swim,ride bikes with the kids,yardwork,I like doing morning work outs with Denise Austin, I have a few of her shows I taped and I pick one a day to do or I do a taebo work out.I got burnt out on taebo so I change it up daily.My thing is out of that list I have to pick 3 a day I have to do.I think it all comes down to how much effort we put into it.I was so PO when I seen that word Obese go into my medical file I would of been better off if a stranger would of walked up and slapped the chit out of me.
I do take carb cutter,I also have some carb & fat cutter also I take depends on the meal.Being overweight makes me depressed I dont know if anyone is like that and the doc wanted me to take a pill for it and guess what the side effect was, weight gain, HELLO I am blonde but what will that do make me happy about being over weight,it was some of the nurses that day that told me they were taking Z3 and they thought that is what I should try and I am happy I did.
I have gone on long enough I think it all boils down to the person and how much they really put into it.Good Luck everyone.
Dee

[This message has been edited by southern_mom33 (edited 06-12-2003).]

Old 06-12-2003, 03:17 PM   #6
(female)

happymom123 HB User
Smile

I started June 2 at 212.5 lbs. By June 5th I was down to 207, I have stayed at this weight for a week now. I will keep you posted on my weigh loss. good luck to all!

Old 06-14-2003, 03:11 PM   #7

NYCMission HB User
jlaffey,
I started taking Zantrex 5 days ago and have lost 3 lbs.

NYCMission

Closed Thread