It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2003, 03:39 AM   #1

NYCMission HB User
Talking Zantrex, WeightlLoss and Nutrition

I am looking for anyone who is currently using Zantrex and have healthy tips and advice resulting from their own personal experience. There are a lot of people who need to know how to use Zantrex in order to achieve maximum results. Losing weight consists of healthier eating habits and consumming water daily.

I would be happy to share my experience with you regarding Zantrex and Weight Loss.

[This message has been edited by NYCMission (edited 06-14-2003).]

[This message has been edited by NYCMission (edited 06-14-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2003, 10:11 AM   #2
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I have been taking Zantrex for 3 weeks... what kind of information are you looking for?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2003, 02:21 PM   #3

NYCMission HB User
Lightbulb

GoinCruisin,
Since you've taking Z3 for 3 weeks, what side affects have you experienced? Have you lost any weight? This is my 5th day and I've lost 3lbs. I itch a little, but nothing serious.

NYCMission

Old 06-14-2003, 09:30 PM   #4
Veteran

GoinCruisin HB User
I have been on it for a little less than 3 weeks.... no side effects at all. I take one before each meal. I don't weigh myself so I don't know if I have lost weight. I take it to get the extra energy and to help suppress my appetite... I'm not counting on seeing actual weight loss from the pill itself but hoping it continues to control my appetite, resulting in eating less and weighing less, LOL! Good luck and congrats on your weight loss!

[This message has been edited by GoinCruisin (edited 06-14-2003).]

Old 06-15-2003, 05:40 PM   #5

deon_yeo HB User
I've been taking it for almost 2 weeks n nothing happens. My weight is very much the same. There main problem is that now it takes me ages to fall asleep. Even though I'm really tired, it takes me at least 1.5hr to sleep even wif sleeping pills. I'll probably give myself till the end of the month b4 deciding if u shld continue.

Old 06-15-2003, 08:20 PM   #6

NYCMission HB User
deon_yeo,

You said that you've been taking Z3 for 3 weeks and you are having a hard time sleeping. How pills are you taking per day and how late. If you are taking them in the later afternoon, early evening you can forget about going to sleep. T hat happened to me once and it was one too many times.

Are you doing any type of exercise or moderated your diet in any kind way? If not you should. Remember these are not miracle pills. Pills help those who help themselves... Good Luck

Closed Thread