Hey there! My advice would be the following...take from it what you find useful and the rest just file..
1) limit carbs and sugar...potatos, rice, bread etc
2) drink plenty of water
3) eat lots of fresh veggies and some fruits
4) drink plenty of water
5) exercise **even something little everyday**
6) eat lean cuts of meat (if not vegetarian!)
7) drink lots of water!
8) eat fish often (if you like it)
9) and never buy *light* anything! The manufacturers just take out fat and replace with sugar..which is FAT! And it is the bad kind!!
10)DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!
Many people on the board find things like Apple Cider Vinegar helpful or grapefruit juice. Remember that we are all different and our bodies react differently to the same things. Try out some of these idea and I'm sure you will find the right combo that will work for you. Good Luck and we are here for you! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif