It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2003, 10:05 PM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post summer weight loss challenge 14!

This is the summer wt loss challenge from 6-1- 8-31. all are welcome to join@any time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2003, 05:35 AM   #2

libby HB User
Good Morning!

Wow...the first on this morning, and I am in Colorado!
I woke up far too early this morning!(3:15 my time) I'm not feeling a 100% this AM, but I WILL NOT let that defeat me.

Well...here's wishing you all a great and successful day in your fight with fat!

It's too bad we all can't get together for a cup of coffee!
Lib

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2003, 06:13 AM   #3
Inactive

Dietprincess HB User
morning libby!

morning all!

well, here's my big goal for the day: GO TO THE GYM!!! i plan on going later this afternoon when hunnie wakes up and will stay with the kiddies! First, its off to Kohls to do some LAST minute fathers day shopping!

Have a great day! I'll post later and let you know how i did at the gym (if you dont mind...I need to be accountable...and i know Andrea will kick my butt if i dont report back to her!!!!!

Old 06-14-2003, 07:34 AM   #4

theoldhouse HB User
Good morning!

libby - Hope you feel better as the day progressing. I'll take all the help and support I can get in my fight with fat. LOL

Dietprincess - Hope you have a very productive day at the gym. Happy shopping, hope you find some good deals.

Guess I had better get started on my water. I'm going to have watermelon for breakfast. Yum Yum, I love watermelon.

Great day everyone!!

Old 06-14-2003, 09:08 AM   #5
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
good morning guys!!!!

how are we all today?

rofl DP!!!! happy shopping& yea girl go to the gym!(i myself am going monday night) i purposely told myself i wasnt scheduling the remainder of my pt sessions @ night so that nothing would get in the way. i even am washing my bag as we speak.(it was smelly from the wet towel i left in there)

wassup lib? im sorry you didnt sleep well

i only gained 1/4 p from all i ate yesterday. im also investigating nutritionists who work wh thyroid patients.

houdini: feelin better? i kinda am since i gained next to nothing but these cravings are killing me! dunno if its af or what.

[This message has been edited by andreaphilip3 (edited 06-14-2003).]

Old 06-14-2003, 09:15 AM   #6
(female)

blossom22 HB User
Smile

hello Libby, TOH, and DP!

I'd like to join in! I'm on day 3 of Weight Watchers. So far, so good. Day one was the hardest. My goal is to start going back to Curves. I've been a member for a year - paying dues, but I have gone just three times! I guess that cost me $100 a visit! YIKES. Anyway, I want to lose 30 - 35 pounds. I took Phen-phens 6 years ago, and lost 60 pounds, but have gained 30 back.

I'm on summer break and want to go back to school "looking good". Out of our entire staff, I'm the third heaviest! All the other teachers are thin so I am very self-concious of that.

Is there a specific goal right now in the group? I need motivation on everything - food choices, excercise, positive thinking...

I look forward to this summer challenge!

Old 06-14-2003, 09:18 AM   #7
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
blossom: lol hon. youre already a part of the group sweetie. you joined 2-3 days ago remember? anyway, good luck on ww's! tyere are no goals here, just support

Old 06-14-2003, 09:25 AM   #8
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Cool

Good Morning All

Belle I take carb cutter I get it from wal mart, yes I do take it after my zantrex 3 when I eat and sometimes I just take it alone.But if you take it with z3 only take 1 Z3 and 2 carb cutters.They have a energy blend in them also.Dont want ya bouncing off the walls now.

I hope everyone is doing good today.I have a list of things I need to do today since the kids will be gone for a week.I will check back later.

Have A Good Day

Old 06-14-2003, 11:01 AM   #9
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
hi guys,

hi sm! lol on the cc's.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:38 PM   #10
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
question for lisa& esper:

are you guys having trouble signing on with your service provider today?

Old 06-14-2003, 12:48 PM   #11
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

AP - Yes, I'm in a much better mood today - thanks for asking! Hope you're doing well too!

I'm off my diet today & tomorrow, so I'm not worrying about anything food related. Don't know what got into me yesterday, but I've recovered & know that I'll be back on the bandwagon Monday. Gotta lose these last few lbs!

Libby - sounds like you're gonna need a nap today! 3:15? Yuck!

DP - have fun with your shopping & workout! I can't stand shopping here on the weekends, so I avoid it at all costs. I'm not sure why, but every weekend the area gets flooded with people from Canada coming to shop. Maybe they get a good exchange rate here? Didn't think so. Anyway, the stores are way to crowded for me on weekends - hope you don't have to fight any crowds!

House - save some watermelon for me! I LOVE that stuff!

Blossom - day 1 is always the hardest, isn't it?!! But you made it thru & are up to day 3 - great job! Those are some expensive gym visits - better try to get your money's worth!

SM - hope you enjoy the quiet for the next week!

Hi to everyone else, too! Thanks for listening to me b**ch yesterday! Have a great weekend!!!

------------------
"If there are no [mastiffs] in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

- Will Rogers

[This message has been edited by Houdini (edited 06-14-2003).]

Old 06-14-2003, 12:52 PM   #12

allygirl HB User
I don't understand.What exactly IS the summer weight-loss challenge?

Old 06-14-2003, 01:20 PM   #13
Inactive

Whirl HB User
Good Afternoon everyone!

Husband and I took a 10 mile bike ride earlier today. Wheww! Glad I had been going to the gym doing that Cross-trainer. My scales are moving again, in the right direction. I'm so motivated now.

We went to that party last night. I was soooo good. ate nothing...drank a few glasses of wine. Came home and ate a fresh fruit salad left over from lunch yesterday and some shrimp salad. I was so glad I was good. They had lots of food; pig on the grill and all kinds of munchies. I felt good in the new outfit I had on; I still felt good - thought I looked pretty good too I swear its the exercise.

SM - I know you are about to celebrate -children gone for a week...we KNOW you love them - but you are entitled to a break. Its time to break out the candles, wine, romantic music....and you and your hubby enjoy your private time http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif

Andrea . .get that gym bag ready! Oh...by the way, are we back in the good graces of your good buddy Dr. Chriop. yet...or I am going to have to come NY and Kick HIS @!@#@#@ http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/hammer.gif to get him to get a SOH and get real!! LOL!!!

Houdini: So glad you are better today. Enjoy your weekend. You were really wound up yesterday. I know that happens sometimes...we all tend to stress. I hate it when that happens.

DPric. I hope you got to the gym. I'm so happy that I started going back. I was in such a huge heap of fat, unexercised muscles; and was losing so much self-esteem...excercise seems to have given me the boost I needed. Its about time something BOOSTED ME in the right direction. LOL!!

Libby - You should be taking a nap by now - thats way tooo early to get up. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/yawn.gif

Old House - -Drink that water - -for me too. Today though, I'll get mine since i don't want to dehydrate from my bike ride, its hotter than snot in NC today.

Blossom - welcome and GET BACK to Curves . .the way I look at it ....at least you're not sitting around home. . ...every little bit of exercise COUNTS . . well, then again, so do those darn calories. . .

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY!

:dance

Old 06-14-2003, 02:34 PM   #14

libby HB User
Hi All!

No nap for me I am afraid. I am going to Minniapolis on Wednesday for 5 days, then I am off to Memphis 5 days after that where I have to teach for 2 weeks. I think that is what awakened me....I do not have my sessions done yet and there is very little time left! Now if I can just keep from eating out of stress!!!!!

You guys seem quite chipper today!

Blossom, I have been thinking about curves as well. I have heard some good things about it. And i hear you can use it in what ever place you are in if they have one. i travel an aweful lot, so that would be cool.

Sounds like just about everyine is going to the gym today! Good on ya'll! I'll just sit on my big...tho not as big as it was...fanny and work on my lectures! YUCK!

Have a great day you guys!

Old 06-14-2003, 03:22 PM   #15
Inactive

Dietprincess HB User
well..its almost dinner time and still no gym! THOUGH..i was working in the yard all day, so at least i wasnt sitting on my fat butt! i still may go tonight, depends. right now it is pouring rain (like out of nowhere cause the sun was shining all day!)...so we'll see!

houdini- i hear ya on the shopping thing. i usually dont go on the weekends much either. but i was at kohls by 9, so it was pretty empty. i hit some great fathers day sales! got EVERYTHING 50% off! happy me!!

whirl - wtg on the party eating!!! that is wonderful!

lib - good luck on the lectures!

blossom - lol!

oldhouse - yea! yum watermelon! sooooo refreshing! i tell ya...some fruit is almost sinful to me! watermelon and DEFINATELY strawberries!!! They are so sweet and yummy, i feel like im piling on the cal's and im not! gotta love that!

well im off to start din din for the family. Chicken terreyaki. (wow, that spelling is really wrong!) http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif

Closed Thread