It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2003, 07:24 AM   #1

annes73 HB User
Cool ACV Thread 1

Hi fellow ACV users. the other thread was getting very long! Here we can post our questions/success!
I was using ACV and then last week I did a body cleanse so I am back on it today.
I am mixing 2tbls of Heinz ACV with 1 cup water 3xs per day and I think I will add 1 at bedtime. Does anyone know if the extra serving is effective or am I wasting my time? Good Luck all and stay posted! I will let you know at the end of the week if there was any weight loss.
annes73

------------------
Children are Precious.....Lets keep them Safe!!!
H-5'5" F

Old 06-15-2003, 08:24 AM   #2

luvPeace HB User
Hi Guys I am entering the new thread too hope you all do so that we don't loose each other and keep each other posted.Well this time I was unlucky when I ran out of HEINZ apple cider vinegar went to buy some more from the same usual store they did not have any hence I bought MUSSELMAN'S APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.Hope this works too.Has anyone tried this before??Need ur feedbacks on it please.And I bought pure grapefruit (not from concentrate) juice (which does have 17 g sugar) and am mixing ACV with it...anything to speed up my weight loss as am loosing only 2 a week and I know thats the safe one but guess I wanted to loose atleast 5 pounds a week.So "QUEENBLUEYES" is that ok if I take ACV with above mentioned grapefruit juice.Please please do let me know.My advanced thanx to u.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2003, 08:41 AM   #3

luvPeace HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by annes73:
Hi fellow ACV users. the other thread was getting very long! Here we can post our questions/success!
I was using ACV and then last week I did a body cleanse so I am back on it today.
I am mixing 2tbls of Heinz ACV with 1 cup water 3xs per day and I think I will add 1 at bedtime. Does anyone know if the extra serving is effective or am I wasting my time? Good Luck all and stay posted! I will let you know at the end of the week if there was any weight loss.
annes73

GOODLUCK ANNES...Actually guess taking more of ACV doe s have a good effect in weight loss I remember "Robin920" mentioning that she used to have 1/2 cup of ACV twice a day..am glad she is strong.And I did sum homework and found she was almost drinking 8oz of ACV per day and where as we were drinking 3oz per day (2 tablespoon = 1 oz).And jus' to get the same amt we need to take 4 tablespoon of ACV each time and atleast 4 times.We all do take 3 times before meals and one more time either we can add before bed or before snack time..so if u are up to it try it..but then again it varies from person to person..and others if made mistake in my calculation do correct me without hesitation...annes am gradually increased the intake of ACV am trying to take 3 tablespoon and now I mite try to take 4 times a day..I have asked VLASIK whether it can be taken 4 times as she had mentioned to take the drink "ATLEAST" 3 times...GOODLUCK...

Old 06-15-2003, 02:04 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User
Talking

Howdy Y'all,

I was wondering if you guys have used the pill form of ACV and if you have had any luck with them...I am currently on Zantrex-3 and was maybe going to use acv when i am finished with this bottle. Do you know if you can use Z3 and ACV together? You all are doing so good with your weight loss! Keep it up!

Belle

Old 06-18-2003, 05:29 AM   #5

luvPeace HB User
I did loose 2 pounds each week with ACV accompanied with 30 minute long stride walk and now its completely stopped.May be its becos for me only HEINZ brand works and once this gets over I shud buy that.

Guys I have another problem my tastebuds are bitter past few days (reminding of my pregnancy phase a year back...I don't want to recall that it was awful).Is anyone feeling that??????Is it because am taking lot of capsules.I take green tea and ACV caplets or is it grapefruit juice I don't know.I am having that for past few days and only thing new I did was included ACV caplets.Those who are taking ACV caplets does that leave your tongue bitter..

And another problem is I am getting less bowel movements but I certainly don't feel constipated.Is everything pushed in to bloodstream I don't know my whole system is becoming a mystery to me wish I get my inches off..Guys if you can figure out whats happening to me do let me know I really appreciate it.

Old 06-18-2003, 06:14 AM   #6

Neicydnel HB User
Do you have to mix the ACV with water, or can you just drink it straight then chase it down with water. I find that would be easier for me, but is it ok?

Old 06-18-2003, 07:09 AM   #7

luvPeace HB User
NO NO EITHER DRINK IT WITH WATER OR SOME JUICE YOU LIKE...U CAN EVEN HAD HONEY..I FELT BETTER WHEN I USED TO HAVE IT WITH WATER AND HONEY..ONCE I SWITCHED TO GPF JUICE I KIND OF FEEL A BIIER TASTE IN MY TONGUE THAT KIND OFF STAYS ALL DAY ALONG.

Old 06-19-2003, 08:03 AM   #8

luvPeace HB User
JMARS if you take ACV straight without the water it mite be too acidic to your stomach and throat.You can reduce the water to half cup if you like but please don't drink it without water.You may not feel it but it mite harm you in long run.I read evry article and every article does say that once should add atleast use half cup water with ACV.BE CAREFUL and good luck.

Old 06-19-2003, 08:14 AM   #9
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
luvpeace: I'm having the opposite effect from you. I've been taking the ACV tablets and find that I visit the bathroom more often. I was hoping that it was my body's way of getting rid of the fat--lol. Myabe it all depends on what you're eating; like fiber and so forth. I do find that i eat less if I take them 30 minutes before meals. I only take 6 tablets which amounts to like 3 teaspoons of ACV. I just can't drink the liquid form!

Jen

Old 06-19-2003, 10:08 AM   #10

luvPeace HB User
oooops!!!!!! guess I did not phrase it properly..No I do frequently visit bathroom in a day but what I was talking about was excretion of my stools.Are you getting the results with the tablets.If so what caplets are you using.

Guys I have another question...call me dumb if you like "WHAT DOES IT MEAN"????- TAKE CAPLETS WITH FOOD.
So do I have to have it after my food or before my meals???Right now am having it after my meals.

Old 06-19-2003, 10:20 AM   #11

brands11 HB User
I too am taking the pills, and i have not experienced using the bathroom more frequently. I take it like 15 min. before i eat and it does work wonders. I fill up so much quicker. I take the pill 3 times a day. One at morning, lunch and dinner. I love the ACV diet. I have been taking it for 4 days and with eating right and exercising I have lost 2lbs.
Hope this helps!

Old 06-19-2003, 06:00 PM   #12

Vlasik HB User

hi all,

i was not around for a few days. I am back and will be checking the posts. Hope all is well :-)

Old 06-20-2003, 01:30 AM   #13
(female)

BS5689 HB User
Cool

Hello, I have been taking the ACV liquid form for a week, ive lost 3 pounds with exercising, but i can't stand drinking it! I've tried finding the pills in stores here(im in Australia) but they said they can't get them in, and I can't find an online store to buy them anywhere here. I guess I will just have to stick with drinking it. Oh well...If anyone knows of an online store where I can get them and can get them internationally, please let me know! Thanks!

Old 06-20-2003, 03:52 AM   #14
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
I'm taking Nature's Bounty ACV tablets (600 mgs per 2 tablets) I take 6 tablets (equal to 3 teaspoons) 3x a day. And I am talking about frequent bowel movements--atleast that's what I'm experiencing. It's not bothersome; just unusual for me. I've only been taking them regular for about 3 days now and noticed a 1 pound loss. I'll keep you updated!

Jen

I take them 15-30 minutes before I eat; that way they have a chance to get into my system before the food. My bottle does say to take them with food though!

[This message has been edited by jennielynn (edited 06-20-2003).]

Old 06-20-2003, 07:20 AM   #15

luvPeace HB User
WELCOME BACK VLASIK...

THANX JENNY...GUESS I CAN TRY TAKING CAPS BEFORE MEALS IT MAKES MORE SENSE..

Since last time I bought MUSSELMAN brand as I cud not get heinz brand..Taste was good but something made me feel it was not reacting with my system the way it shud hence I threw it in the sink...Hence I am out of vinegar for now hence taking caplets...but will continue to do so even after getting heinz tonite.

The ACV caplets that am taking is "CHROMA SLIM APPLE CIDER VINEGAR PLUS" and its a single serving is 2 caplets and each serving contains 600 mg (2 TABLETS) but the instructions says to take only 4 a day (2 CAPS TWICE A DAY WITH FOOD) hence am not exceeding the dosage..will let u all know the results...

Closed Thread