It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2003, 02:13 AM   #1

Mrs778 HB User
Question Hydroxycut

Hi,

I have about 30lbs to lose and I am about to start taking Hydroxycut. I would like to hear from anyone who has tried this product. Good or bad, I want to hear all.

Thanks,
Mrs C

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2003, 02:28 PM   #2

Blue_Star36 HB User
Wink

Hi, I am starting to use Hydroxycut too..I actually just bought a bottle and was on this board looking for some opinions about it...wasn't sure if I should take it (I bought it at GNC so I can always return it)...well, anyway, keep me updating on your progress...Would really appreciate it!! Happy Dieting!!
makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
and every tomorrow a vision of hope

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2003, 10:14 PM   #3

Mrs778 HB User
Hi Blue Star,
I have been taking the hydroxycut for about 4 weeks now I guess, and haven't noticed anything at all. The ones I purchased are ephedra free, so I may be one of those people who need the ephedra to make a difference. I have had no side effects at all, and didn't really give me any extra energy. I'm really disappointed cause I'm stuck on a plateau and nothing I try seems to work. I have been reading threads about Zantrex 3. Am considering giving it a try, but it is currently not available in Australia and I would have to order internationally, so Im a little apprehensive. Please keep me informed on your experience and any other tips you can give. Good luck!

Mrs C

Old 07-12-2003, 11:19 PM   #4
Inactive

roni624 HB User
Mrs. C.
I too am trying anything possible to lose weight. I have tried Thermolean and it worked wonders. I lost nearly 30 lbs. in about 2 1/2-3 months. The only thing is it had ephedra and green tea leaves together which made it potent. My body could not handle the ephedra. I ended up seeing a doctor for chest pains. I am currently trying the ACV diet. I have lost 8lbs. in 3 1/2 weeks. It curbs your appetite. It also is good for your body. Some people take it just for good health. I drink the ACV and also hot green tea. I feel better and have more energy than I did before I started this diet. It is all natural and good for. Look up ACV on this site and there is a message from PANUT who took the time to look up some information on how ACV works on your body. Good luck on your weight loss. -Roni

Closed Thread