It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2003, 10:03 AM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post summer weight loss challenge 49!

This is the summer wt loss challenge from 6-1- 8-31.

Old 07-17-2003, 10:03 AM   #2

JenJen4182 HB User
yay! i'm first!

in the last post, i told sinnrah tanks.. that's about it.. i told her tanks? lmao. i ment thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2003, 10:09 AM   #3
Inactive

Whirl HB User
Cool

Good Afternoon AP! Glad you started a new thread! It was long

How are you doing today with those CARBS today? I thought about you when I spied the PNButter jar in the pantry! Fortunatley peanut butter is not a weakness of mine..its just everything else.

BTW... I'll BBL! LOL!! Don't you love it when people know computer slang and use it properly? IMOA at myself!

[This message has been edited by Whirl (edited 07-17-2003).]

Old 07-17-2003, 10:20 AM   #4
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Whirl:
BTW... I'll BBL! LOL!! Don't you love it when people know computer slang and use it properly? IMOA at myself!
Whirl, you're gonna love this... but for the life of me, I can't figure out what IMOA means! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif The closest one I know to this is LMAO! Sometimes I feel so ditzy!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 10:43 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
Wirl, your so funny girl! So, how are ya today?

Houdini, I'm not sure If I know that one myself! But, I am blonde! LOL

Look at all the stuff we learn on this board! Wooo Hooo

Old 07-17-2003, 11:38 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Cool

this board is really jumping today! Hi everyone! I didnt even get the chance to post on 48 it went sooo fast!!! i havent even caught up with everyone LOL!

I just wanted to say hi before it got any later..

Whirl you are a crack up!! Hope you are feeling better!

AP - you better save some PB for me!!

Boy..did i find a good way to diet! If they could bottle what i have been feeling today and yesterday..id be skinny in no time. I have not eaten since yesterday morning (my very bad muffin!) I thought that is what did it but it continued so i dont know! I wont get graphic about the bthrm!! I am starting to feel a little hunger but am afraid to eat anything...
It is still HOT here..I guess we are actually expecting a litle bit of moisture from what is left of Claudette in the next couple of days...maybe it will cool off some!
better be going..in the time it took me to write this there have probably been many more postings!!! got to catch up!! LOL

Old 07-17-2003, 11:43 AM   #7

Blue2U HB User
I feel so fat right now !!! ....I wish I had a scale here at work so I could weigh myself .....can we say obsessed ??? ha ha

Let's see ...today I've eaten a oatmeal w/skim milk, 1/2 banana, some watermelon balls, 1 cup of grilled chicken, 1 cup brocolli, small onion slice, small tomato slice ........when I look at this it doesn't seem like that much ....so why do I feel so FAT ??

I've been getting up from my desk every hour or so and walking around the building ......still feel fat !!

Old 07-17-2003, 11:46 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

Sinnrah HB User
Boo..

I jut realized I have had nothing to eat today..maybe I should go into a detoxification of the body and soul since I am alreayd w/out anything in my stomach...

Sinn

Old 07-17-2003, 11:49 AM   #9

JenJen4182 HB User
hey people. i've eatten pretty good today, compared to normally!

not to get back to it, butttttt on that 3 day diet thing, it says to drink coffee or tea.. would water or a calorieless snapple do good? because i can't drink coffee or tea. HELP! lol

Old 07-17-2003, 11:53 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

Sinnrah HB User
Jen..drink water...

Old 07-17-2003, 12:22 PM   #11

JenJen4182 HB User
oh dah *hits head* hahaha. thanks. i'm a little slow sometimes!

Old 07-17-2003, 12:33 PM   #12
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Whirl:
Good Afternoon AP! Glad you started a new thread! It was long

How are you doing today with those CARBS today? I thought about you when I spied the PNButter jar in the pantry! Fortunatley peanut butter is not a weakness of mine..its just everything else.

[This message has been edited by Whirl (edited 07-17-2003).]
hi (((whirl!)))) how ya doin? youre crackin me up! lol on the pb. theres no more in this house. i threw it out& theres nothin stoppin me from bein on track today! i havent eaten since the eggs, but ill make some tuna soon& then i think some low fat ham wh a salad for dinner.

Old 07-17-2003, 12:34 PM   #13
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Houdini:
Whirl, you're gonna love this... but for the life of me, I can't figure out what IMOA means! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif The closest one I know to this is LMAO! Sometimes I feel so ditzy!!!

lol houdini. i think she meant LMAO.

Old 07-17-2003, 12:39 PM   #14
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy63:
this board is really jumping today! Hi everyone! I didnt even get the chance to post on 48 it went sooo fast!!! i havent even caught up with everyone LOL!

I just wanted to say hi before it got any later..

Whirl you are a crack up!! Hope you are feeling better!

AP - you better save some PB for me!!

Boy..did i find a good way to diet! If they could bottle what i have been feeling today and yesterday..id be skinny in no time. I have not eaten since yesterday morning (my very bad muffin!) I thought that is what did it but it continued so i dont know! I wont get graphic about the bthrm!! I am starting to feel a little hunger but am afraid to eat anything...
It is still HOT here..I guess we are actually expecting a litle bit of moisture from what is left of Claudette in the next couple of days...maybe it will cool off some!
better be going..in the time it took me to write this there have probably been many more postings!!! got to catch up!! LOL
((snoopi!!!)))) im so sorry yre feeling sick still. i feel a lil better except im totally bloated. couldnt see what the scale read cuz my sis came wh the kids so it was either weigh& skip breakfast, or eat& skip the weigh so i chose to skip the weigh& i ate ate breakfast. feel better my sweetheart. (sendin healing vibes your way lol on the pb... did u want some? its all gone

LOL((( lisa!!!)))

Old 07-17-2003, 12:40 PM   #15
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by jlaffey:
I feel so fat right now !!! ....I wish I had a scale here at work so I could weigh myself .....can we say obsessed ??? ha ha

Let's see ...today I've eaten a oatmeal w/skim milk, 1/2 banana, some watermelon balls, 1 cup of grilled chicken, 1 cup brocolli, small onion slice, small tomato slice ........when I look at this it doesn't seem like that much ....so why do I feel so FAT ??

I've been getting up from my desk every hour or so and walking around the building ......still feel fat !!

i here ya jl. thats how i feel. itmay be from all those carbs.

Closed Thread