It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 07:42 PM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post Thanksgiving Challenge 5!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

Old 09-02-2003, 07:54 PM   #2

Autumn26 HB User
Everyone always wants to be first to post...I guess I beat ya'll this time.....woooooooohhhhoooooooooo

G'night everyone!!!

With Love,
Autumn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 07:55 PM   #3

Autumn26 HB User
I can see why you guys all want to be first...what a feeling!! hahahaha I love it!

The race is on for the next one....

Night again!!
-A

Old 09-02-2003, 08:31 PM   #4

dixie-girl HB User
Sounds like everyone is starting off great! I have increased my water intake I am up to 30oz. now . I received my shipment of zetacapHQ in the mail this afternoon and i plan on starting it first thing in the morning. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Goodnight all

[This message has been edited by dixie-girl (edited 09-02-2003).]

Old 09-02-2003, 09:00 PM   #5

mandy32 HB User
Well I was doing great up until about 7 tonight. I am just doing a low cal and moderate exercise approach...but, I was doing great until tonight and my husband and I had a little tiff and what did I do? I ran straight to the junk. Man, I hate that I did that and it is only the second day! I just hope this isn't a preview to what is coming for me. I really want to lose some of this weight.
But, enough about me, I hope everyone is doing good on theirs so far!!!!
Good Luck!!!

Old 09-02-2003, 09:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

southern_belle HB User
Wow, 5 threads in 2 days...this is insane! Just wanteed to stop by and tell everyone nighty-night!

Belle

Old 09-03-2003, 04:11 AM   #7

Autumn26 HB User
Morning everyone!!!!!! Happy Wednesday!

Well I checked out my car's damage in the daylight, and it's not TOO bad, I probably wont rush to get it fixed, even. Gives it character...hahaha

Anyway, I have an early appointment today, then I'm going to visit my grandparents for awhile, and then to the grocery store...then home to make up for the cardio I didn't do yesterday!!!

I hope you all have a terriffic day, and I'll check back in later!
With Love,
Autumn

Old 09-03-2003, 04:36 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

suej1946 HB User
Good Morning everyone, how are we all doing. I cheated last night had Macaroni and hamburger with tomatoe sauce, sometimes I just need real food to get thru this. Back on today though.
Hope everyone has a great day...

Old 09-03-2003, 05:55 AM   #9

mommyoftwo HB User
Hi everyone, I couldn't walk this morning since it's raining...But today is me and DH 10 yr. Anniversary....gosh how time flies....We got married when we were 18 yrs. old.....and now 2 kids (maybe three hehe) later here we are going strong. Makes me so happy! Well I gotta get off my booty and do some housework...Talk to ya'll later.

Old 09-03-2003, 06:09 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
Hi everyone

Sorry I have not posted in awhile, I have been so busy! My DD went to the Dr. yesterday and she is 6 weeks along. She is starting to feel sick all day! She is still getting up and going to work with us, so thats a good thing. She is having another sono next week to pin down a due date, they say April right now. Well, my weight is holding steady thank goodness! I even have me a bag of pork rinds at work in case I need a snack! LOL..........I love those things!

Well, guess I better get myself to work, I miss you guys so much, you have no idea!!!

Take Care,

Lisa

------------------
SW 179
CW 129

5'8 (f)

Old 09-03-2003, 06:33 AM   #11

neise HB User
Hi all, It has been along time since I have posted been really busy and pre occupied. As some of you know my hubby and I started atkins in Jan and was on it for about 4 months and he lost almost 60 lbs and me 30, we have been off of it for a while but sort of controlling our carbs I guess anyway we have maintained what we lost and we are starting again. I hate the first four days of this but know it works for me so Iam excited.I want to lose at least 10-15 lbs by the end of oct and 20-25 by Thanks giving. I was hoping to find a diet buddy on here to go along with me. Have a great day.

Old 09-03-2003, 07:15 AM   #12
Inactive

Froggie98 HB User
Wow, I haven't had time to visit in a while, and looks like lots has happened. Welcome to all of you who are new!

I am at 125 as of yesterday (down from 128). I have not been too hungry for the past couple of days. IN fact, I haven't felt very well. I don't THINK I am pregnant, but it's a possibility (though VERY slight). I may post on the pregnancy board just to see what others think...

Anyway, I ran 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) yesterday- I am training for a 5K sometime in the future. My time was pretty good despite walking about 10 yards in the middle of the run.

Hope you are all doing well!!!

Old 09-03-2003, 07:26 AM   #13
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
Morning my weight loss buddies! It's dreary and sprinkling here, but I'm in a decent mood. Could it have been the 45 minute strength tape and the 30 minute walk that has me so chipper???? Quite possibly, YES! I finally made it through a decent workout without any interruptions and it feels good!!! I must confess though--last night I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. I was craving a "traditional" meal so I went ahead and ate the mashed potatoes. Not really Atkins fare; but sometimes you just gotta have it! So, Sue: I know exactly how you feel. And I've found that if you only give in once in a while--as long as you get back with it the next meal; it usually doesn't cause any grief. I hope you enjoyed your hamburg & macaroni and are now ready to begin again!!!

Mommy: Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary.Happy anniversary, HAPPPPPY ANNIVERSSSSSSARY to you!!! (Much better than my singing voice!!!!) LOL Hubby and I are approaching our 11th in Jan. & we have 3 kiddies!!!! We were young too when we got married---21 and expecting our first child already too! But, not regrets here! Just goes to show that "shotun" marriages can work!!HE,HE!!! I'm sure it helped that we had been dating for over a year and had planned on getting married eventually anyhow. Conceiving my daughter just sped up the process a little! Way back then, I always thought that I couldn't possibly love DH any more-----but I can truly say that our love today is stronger than ever!!!! I wish you continued love & growth in your marriage!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what to make for dinner! DH wants sausage, green beans, and potatoes; but I just made that last week. I know the kids won't be crazy about it either. Maybe I'll just make a small amount for him and something else for the rest of us! I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies today too----pray for me, please!!!! I herby declare that no chocolate is to jump into my mouth at any time!!!!!! I'm going to get the duct tape for reinforcements!!!LOL

Ap: where are you today hon? Hope you are feeling well. Check in with us soon, okay???

Well, gotta do a few things before going to pick up my son! Chat again soon!

Jen

Old 09-03-2003, 07:51 AM   #14
Inactive

Dietprincess HB User
lol autumn..just reading your other post. i think they would be called antlers, not horns but ew, im sorry that happened!!!!!!

hello all......i feel crappy...probably just the rain

Old 09-03-2003, 07:55 AM   #15
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
good mornin autumn!

lol!! i was waitin to see how long it was gonna take one of the newbies to ask what it was alla bout.... see i dunno how it started, but its became a game to see which one of them posts first

see that? yall got beat out by a newbie! hehe

Closed Thread