HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Weight Loss (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/weight-loss/)
-   -   Thanksgiving Challenge 17! (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/weight-loss/113930-thanksgiving-challenge-17-a.html)

andreaphilip3 09-07-2003 09:14 PM

Thanksgiving Challenge 17!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

JoJo1972 09-07-2003 09:16 PM

I'm first!!!!!!!!

andreaphilip3 09-07-2003 09:17 PM

lmao x3!!!!!!!! you WAITED didnt you!? :D

World's Finest 09-07-2003 09:18 PM

Sorry guys I've been M.I.A. for 2 days now. I still have the flu. How is everyone's program coming on? I want to know cause I feel so left out :(. But I know everyone is sticking to it. I still feel under the weather so I'll get going now but I wish you guys luck. Take care everyone and God Bless.

World's Finest 09-07-2003 09:19 PM

Sorry guys I've been M.I.A. for 2 days now. I still have the flu. How is everyone's program coming on? I want to know cause I feel so left out :(. But I know everyone is sticking to it. I still feel under the weather so I'll get going now but I wish you guys luck. Take care everyone and God Bless.

JoJo1972 09-07-2003 09:19 PM

Yeppers! I sure did.

Goodnight! :)

JoJo

:wave:

andreaphilip3 09-07-2003 09:20 PM

[quote]Originally posted by JoJo1972:
[b]Yeppers! I sure did.

Goodnight! :)

JoJo

:wave: [/b][/quote]

yep, i KNOW you did! ytre too funny.

i left& came bk cuz i HAD to know, lol. what does that say about me? :D

[This message has been edited by andreaphilip3 (edited 09-07-2003).]

andreaphilip3 09-07-2003 09:21 PM

finest: im sorry yre still sick.

dixie-girl 09-07-2003 10:01 PM

Man this is like "Days Of Our Lives" Miss a Day miss alot. Sounds like everyones hubby is like mine. Its all their fault! I was doing good till mine came in from work and wanted a funnel cake. And I have no willpower so of course I had to eat one. Gotta go its gettin late ,I have to get up early and get kids off to school then take my nephew back home :( And then try to get back home before kids get home, then homework ,then football and cheerleading practice,I'n getting tired just thinking about it. I will try to get back here tommorow night if not Tuesday morning.
Goodnight all
Tammy

[This message has been edited by dixie-girl (edited 09-08-2003).]

amberseattle 09-07-2003 10:02 PM

Hi ladies!! Good nite e coast folks! I did good today..I stayed in the 1000 cal range..I start school next week! woo hoo! that means areobics 3 nites a wk, and weight training 2..I cant wait! I actually eat alot for those 1000 cals..I just count them very closely on ******. well I will talk to you tomorrow! kepp up the good work all!!
-Amber in Seattle
[img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/wow.gif[/img]

amberseattle 09-07-2003 10:06 PM

Dix - your boys win tonight!! :) lol
I love the titans!
my daugthers name is Memphis..thats where dads from.

southern_belle 09-07-2003 10:07 PM

Just wanted to say hi and good night...hopefully this will be 'the' week to really get serious...Y'all have a good night!

Belle

Autumn26 09-08-2003 04:07 AM

Morning everyone!

How was the weekend?? Did we all do well? As we begin the new week, let's remember why we're here! To reach our goals, no matter what, by Thanksgiving. One bad day here or there is ok...even a real bad day! hahaha But Monday's mean back to the ol' routine, and back to the diets! We can do it...just think of all the cute fall/winter clothes we will be wearing by thanksgiving! I go through the JCPenny's Fall catalog every day, just to stay on track! I'm telling you, it works! hahaha
Well guys, I just finished my first tae bo session of the day...now I gotta jump in the shower and get to work. More tae bo tonight. Keep me updated on your progress, it's a great motivator to read about your successes!
With Love,
Autumn
PS Shel are you still around or did you leave for your cruise? :)

mommyoftwo 09-08-2003 05:22 AM

Thanks Ap and JoJo, you all are sweet. We've only been trying for a month, so I'm not stressing.....it was just aggravating that I was 16 days late when I have been so regular for a while (Depo had me messed up, prolly still does) grrrrr...

JoJo, I have a whole jug of vanilla pepsi you can have, I bought it and no one will drink it! I'll think of you when I'm pouring it down the drain. Or maybe I'll save it for company..hehe

Well I have to go pay some bills this morning, check the mail, run to Walmart......Ya'll have a great day.

southern_mom33 09-08-2003 05:54 AM

Good Morning Ladies... :wave:

Its been a busy weekend here.It was so nice and cool.No rain, no heat, I love it..AF did come [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]
It was spring cleaning at my house we pressure washed the house did the yard clean out the garage,put the boats away for the winter.I wont be on tomorrow we have to go to our other house and get it closed for winter and cut the fields and garden.That is the yard I hate to do,I have to cut the holly shurbs down they are about 8 feet tall...So I will look like I just got out of a cat fight tomorrow.I will get to play on the tractor...HeHe
I have so much to do today and all I really want to do is go get back in bed.:
I am going to go grab a cup of coffee and go sit on the porch and see if the cool weather will wake me up some...Check back in a bit..
Have A Great Day...
Dee