It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2003, 11:07 AM   #1

tsincere106 HB User
Post I'm new here, and I want to Thank All for responses to the message board.

I just wanted to take the time out to Thank everyone for giving me the strength and courage I needed to help me lose weight. I have been visiting this board everyday, and following different suggestions from different people. So far I think I actually found something that works and that's CLA. I didn't even know what CLA was until I started visiting the forum. At first I thought I was alone trying to lose weight, but now I realize that I'm not and I use all of you for strength and support, so again Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Old 09-05-2003, 11:11 AM   #2

angelmagic HB User
Glad to hear you found something that works. How much have you lost on CLA? Anyway, keep up the good work, we are all here to support one another. Talk to ya soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2003, 11:24 AM   #3
(female)

heather6869 HB User
Hi and Welcome!!! Just curious to know what kind your using? I am going to purchase some but there are so many different brands that Im going crazy!!

Thanks!
117 CW
115 GW

Old 09-05-2003, 11:24 AM   #4

MahoganyEssense HB User
Thumbs up

Congrats http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/grad.gif on the weight loss. I understand how you feel. I am now addicted to this board. I am also very inspired by the stories of success and struggle. I too felt alone in my battle w/weight. But now I know that there are a lot of other who are battling weight. I am also looking into CLA and did not know what it was until I starting reading the boards. I'm curious....how much weight did you lose? What brand of CLA did you use? I've been doing searches on CLA and I'm not sure which one I should purchase. So you can help me out a great deal. Well, once again Congrats on the weight loss and better yet, a healthier life.

Essense

Old 09-05-2003, 11:36 AM   #5

BoxerRayce HB User
Smile

Could you please tell me what "CLA" stands for? I entered "Corislim" in the Google search and got this web site.
Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Old 09-05-2003, 11:58 AM   #6

JPIPES HB User
i have not tried it but i did some research and found this....clr (conjugated linaleic acid) is "scientificly proven" to help increase lean muscle, helps reduce incidence of breast cancer, improves asthma, allergies, and lowers blood sugar. if all this is true it's worth trying.

Old 09-05-2003, 12:33 PM   #7

tsincere106 HB User
I started CLA last week and so far I have lost 5lbs, I use Tonalin 1000mg. I ordered it off the web. CLA stand for (conjugated linoleic acid)The very first time I took it was right before I went to bed, because someone on the board suggested that you take it at night and I swear when I woke up I had lost 2lbs. I was so excited, I didn't know what to do. Again I would like to Thank everyone.

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 09-05-2003).]

Old 09-05-2003, 02:20 PM   #8
(female)

heather6869 HB User
tsincere106- Is it made by Natrol?
117 CW
115 GW

Old 09-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #9

JennyG HB User
tsincere106,

Do you mind answering me few questioons?
1. How do you take your CLA? three times a day before each meal or...?
2. Do you also adopt any exercise to help lose that 5 Lb or you just took CLA , no diet, no exercise?
3. Is this your first time trying pills or you have tried other diet pills before?

Thanks a lot. I am also starting taking CLA next monday. Hope we all do well..
^_____^
CW 200
GW 150 ( by the end of this year)

Old 09-05-2003, 03:10 PM   #10
(female)

Robbit HB User
Hi everyone: First off CLA is NOT a diet pill--no stimulants or anything, just made of an essential oil our bodies need. If you have a look at some of the other CLA posts you will see a detailed info pkg on CLA and its incredible benefits. I lost 40 pounds using CLA. I took the 1000mg Tonalin brand 3 times a day and started exercising regularly (15 mins a day!) and eating low fat. Now that I am at my goal weight I can eat pretty normally, but within reason. I lost the weight in about 6 months. I am the one that did a "non-scientific" experiment and found that by taking a gelcap of CLA at bedtime I seem to either lose or maintain my weight. We can get into more on that if you need more info when you are starting CLA. Ther eis lots of info on here and on the internet. You will not find anything bad about CLA.

Take care,
Robbit

------------------
SW 148 (Sept. 02)
CW 110

Old 09-05-2003, 04:07 PM   #11

tsincere106 HB User
Talking

The CLA i bought is by Natrol, so far I haven't change my eating patterns and I don'y really do no excercise, besides crunches. I have tried every diet pill on the market, the only sucess I had was with stacker 3 with ephedrine. And now they don't sell that anymore. Since than I've tried zantrex-3, green tea pills, stacker 2 without ephedra, xenadrine you name it I've probably tried it. I take my pills right after each meal except the dinner meal, the last pill I take is right at bedtime. I hope this information help to answer your questions.

Old 09-07-2003, 11:27 PM   #12

tsincere106 HB User
Talking

So far so good, thanks to the members of the board who introduced me to CLA. I have lost a total of 8lbs now, at this rate I'll be skinny before Thanksgiving.

Old 09-08-2003, 05:18 PM   #13

angelmagic HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by tsincere106:
So far so good, thanks to the members of the board who introduced me to CLA. I have lost a total of 8lbs now, at this rate I'll be skinny before Thanksgiving.
I just started CLA today, but i was wondering how many days did it take you to loose 8 pds. and are you doing anything different? Any tips to add while taking CLA? Thanks

Closed Thread