It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2003, 05:26 AM   #1

MahoganyEssense HB User
Wink Day Two: Mayo Dieters

Morning All!! I'm so excited. I did okay yesterday, had a breakdown but kept going and now I'm ready for a brand new day. Ate my eggs and bacon, now working on the grapefruit. I am going to make it today, just gotta get on a schedule. I am feeling really positive today, like nothing can stop me. I hope everyone has a great morning. WE CAN DO IT http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

Essense

Old 09-09-2003, 06:24 AM   #2

JPIPES HB User
good morning essense...i just got back from dropping the little ones at school. haven't eaten yet but i'm on my way in there to cook my bacon and eggs now. i made some tea last night (minus the sugar) so hopefully i won't sneak a sip of coke. i shared one with my girls last night so i could have a taste. it was so good....its pretty bad when you have to give some to your kids, whom are not allowed to drink it, just so you can have some....lol

hope ya'll have a great..i'll check in later..tracey

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 07:59 AM   #3

JPIPES HB User
hey i'm back...i've eaten my bacon and eggs, drank some go-go juice (grapefruit), and had a cup of tea. i even went for a walk.(about a mile) now that i'm full of energy i guess i'll go mow my back yard and stop thinking about that coke i want so bad.

Old 09-09-2003, 08:56 AM   #4

MahoganyEssense HB User
Thumbs up

Well I'm ready for lunch....it's time to eat. I am so sleepy today but if I had my snacks, then I would be okay. NO, NO, NO....I will not give in even though I want too.

Essnese

Old 09-09-2003, 11:17 AM   #5

JPIPES HB User
essense...i think everyone already gave up....

WHERE DID YA'LL GO????
HELLO....ANYONE HOME?????

Old 09-09-2003, 12:32 PM   #6
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hey ladies..Sorry im in the W coast..I just had lunch
I had a weird day. I was bad and had a mocha..I didnt follow my plan, but i will tomorrow. I did ok yesterday. I just woke up with a sweet tooth...I had fresh spring rolls for breakfast and for lunch I had lemongrass chicken and a salad..not even close..lol
Well I will try tomorrow for a regular day. I actually went to the store last nite and bought all the food I would need for the week..Theres a little vietnamese rstuaraunt aroud the corner that calls my name when I drive by..lol
ok I will check in later.

Old 09-09-2003, 12:49 PM   #7

mysteryangel1971 HB User
Talking

Hi All,
Didn't check in yesterday {I was to busy fighting the craving for my Pepsi LOL}. I did great though. I had 2 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon; which I crumbled into the eggs and 8oz gfj. Lunch: Steak on the grill, salad and 8oz gfj. Dinner: Pork roast, Brussels sprouts and 8oz gfj. I didn't have the milk or tomato juice though.
I drank water and crystal light all day I sat on the couch after dinner watching my kids have oreos and milk YUMMY!!!!!! and fought with myself. The conversation went something like this: you can have just a few it wont hurt, no better not if I fight the craving now I can pave the road for smooth sailing, one cookie tho should be ok, no you can do this will power thing, how about just one little bite of Mystics {my daughter} just so you have the taste and that will satisfy my craving for the sweets, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!
So guess what I did........................
I got up and started cleaning until the kids were done. GO ME!!!!!!!!

It was hard though but I did it then this morning I weighed myself and I actually gained a pound since yesterday morning; whats up with that?????

JOJO are we allowed to have unsweetened jello on this diet????? If so I'm set.

Good job Essense,Tracey,JoJo,Amber and Angelina. If I missed anyone sorry.

Today is a new day and we are strong, beautiful people with a goal. Good Luck all and enjoy your day.
With a smile

Mystery

By the way, I did post this on the day one site this morning before it was closed., Now on I will wait till the new thread is open before I post to be sure you all don't think I gave up

------------------
HW 232{UUHHGG}
LW 115{way back when lol}
CW 232{9/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}

Old 09-09-2003, 04:21 PM   #8

angelina53 HB User
hi everybody, im on my second day and so far so good. its not easy but im hanging in there just like you guys are. i wish everybody good luck and be strong. [ easier said then done]. ok, on to day three............good eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2003, 07:38 PM   #9
Inactive

JoJo1972 HB User
Thumbs down

I fell off the wagon! I just can't get motivated. Help!!!!!

JoJo~

Old 09-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #10

mysteryangel1971 HB User
Smile

JoJo,
Hey it's OK to fall down sometimes; that's how we learn to get back up. You can do this. Just try to take baby steps. Cut out certain foods one day at a time for the next 10 days then by the time we are on our next 12 days you will be ready. It's hard to just stop eating foods we love all at once. What is it that you are having trouble giving up? Maybe someone can give you a substitution that may work for you.
Keep your head up and don't look down upon yourself for this, we have all been there.
With a smile:0)
Mystery

------------------
HW 232{UUHHGG}
LW 115{way back when lol}
CW 232{9/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}

Closed Thread