It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 06:39 AM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post Thanksgiving Challenge 25!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

Old 09-10-2003, 06:39 AM   #2
Inactive

happyphantom321 HB User
Mornin' everyone!
Well it's taken a large coffee, but I *think* I'm finally awake, but if you all of the sudden get
ldskaghjl;jfdg, that would by my head falling on to the keyboard. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/tired.gif
Ap- gonna miss you! how long are you going to be gone? what will we ever do without you?
Good lukc on your test, Mandy! Don't be too stressed, I bet you;ve got it all!
I'm so glad your son is doing well DP! Aja (dd) is doing better...she's just so exhausted afterschool I barely know what to do with her!
Ugh, SouthernMom, I've got a "her" too. She's not even an offcial "her", but an ex of dd daddy's (and I suspect at least a casual current). And he invited her to dd b-day I put together without even telling me. It's a good thing it was supposed to be a happy day, or I might have gone loony right then and there. Good luck keeping your sanity! Its so annoying when your trying to be cool and keep nice and friendly with the ex's and then http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif
Hey Sue! Good luck with the CLA. I started it last Friday, but I'm waiting to weigh until saturday. I guess we'll all see how it works together!
Hi Houdini! I'm having such a hard time getting exercizing in too...ugh, last night I forced myself to do the silly 8 minute abs and arms at 11PM before I went to bed, but I was draggin so much, I don't even know if that little bit helped. I wish I could do quick little spurts through the day (anybody do this?), but then I just feel stinky for the rest of the day. Nice job on the 1/2 lb...its all to brag about, don't yuh think?
Shel, have an awesome time! (and btw...i think you should go for the bikini too... )
Froggie, your my hero! Seriously that is GREAT time for a 5K. I don't even know if I could finish a 5k right now! I alsways have delusions about running, but the only time I can do it is 4:30AM, and when that alarm goes off, all illusions stop! That's so awesome though! And yup, full-day kindergarten...poor tired kid. We have a date with her best friend from preschool on Friday though and she is extraordinarily excited...I think she'll just feel so much better to be with a friend she's comfy with.
Hi Autumn, DG, Jojo, Roni, and Amber. I hope you all had sweet dreams!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 06:40 AM   #3
Inactive

happyphantom321 HB User
Wow, I was first!
Who would've thunk it would ever happen.

Old 09-10-2003, 06:40 AM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
shel: we will miss ya but have an awesome trip ok?((((((shel))))))))))

Old 09-10-2003, 06:41 AM   #5
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
good job on runnin&eatin froggie! thanks hon

(((((frog)))))

Old 09-10-2003, 06:44 AM   #6
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
hi phantom! thank you sweetie. i will be gone 1 week. no worries, the group is being left in capable hands

Old 09-10-2003, 06:45 AM   #7
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
good mornin all!

well we know what day it is!

hope we are all off to a great start! have a great one! ill bbl!

Old 09-10-2003, 06:51 AM   #8
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Andrea,

What day are you leaving? Just wondering if you'll still be here when I get back or not.

Someone say hi to WHIRL for me!!!!!! I really want to hear all about her trip. Tell her to make a NEW thread telling us about her trip so that I can look for it more easily when I return!!!

Happy Phantom!!! Thanks!! I sometimes to many quick little spurts of exercise during the day, but I try to do it on cool days when I don't get to sweaty, and I do it during my work breaks

Old 09-10-2003, 06:51 AM   #9

Autumn26 HB User
Shoot, I did it again! Posted on the last thread.

Old 09-10-2003, 07:19 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
LOL Houdini, I did post alot last night! Most of the family was still working so I got a chance to get on the puter!! Most of the time my Son is on it or I'm at work!

Snoopy, your DH sounds like the way my DD hubby will be, she has to lead him in most everything!! He is sweet as can be but would spend every dime they have!

Hey AP, what's up this morning?

HI to all & I hope you guys have a great day!

[This message has been edited by yellowroselisa (edited 09-10-2003).]

Old 09-10-2003, 07:31 AM   #11
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Autumn,

I am leaving tomorrow morning. I will be in throughout the day checking on all of you!! And I might even post once in the morning, but I doubt it!!

TTYL!

btw, I love fresh macintosh apples!! YUM!!! I can tell you that my hubby loves my pie, and I used to make them several times a week, I would make one and we'd get FOUR servings out of it!! LOL, that explains my weight gain a few years ago. I haven't made one in a LONG time! lol.

Old 09-10-2003, 07:47 AM   #12

mysteryangel1971 HB User
Hello All

How is everyone doing on their journey to a thinner you? I hope good.

I am posting late I hope that is okay. I got a late start but I'm on my way now. I joined and started the mayo diet two days ago YEAH ME!!!!!! I have to say tho that I have had the internal battle with my self over Oreo cookies and Pepsi. NUMMY!!!!!!! I'm proud to say that the will power me won I did however gain 1.5 pounds since two days ago and I am going to have to have a little chat with mister willpower. If I'm going to follow his rules then he best be burning some fat off my *** LOL. Well I'll give him 3 more days and if I step on misses scale and she yells instead of sighs with relief I'm having that cookie.......a little blackmail for willpower hope it works.
Well off to do laundry.

With a smile,
Mystery

------------------
HW 232{UUHHGG}
LW 115{way back when lol}
CW 232{9/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}

Old 09-10-2003, 07:49 AM   #13
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Mystery,

Not only was your post hilarious, but in your stats you but 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For your start weight?? LOL, it is still 2003 isn't it??

Old 09-10-2003, 07:56 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
good morning all!! how are we all doing today...
just getting caught up with everyone...

AP - Not too muchlonger, eh?
Shel - are you at work today? are you doing anything special with DD tonight? I know you will miss her..i just went through that with mine.

well everyone..it has been officially one week since i started (again) and the scale was 6 pounds less than last Wed! yeah!!! hope it continues!!! i am on track..trying to make it an even 30 by the end of the challenge!

DD is getting ready for school so i beeter go..i will be back later....

Old 09-10-2003, 08:05 AM   #15

mommyoftwo HB User
Shel, Im so jealous. I want to go! Are you and hubby going alone? Me and mine have not been anywhere alone since the birth of our first son.....8 yrs. ago! Oh well maybe someday! Hope you have fun and dont even stress over the bikini....If you feel more comfy in one then go for it. Use one of those little wraps on the lower half if you think you need it. I'm sure you'll look great!

Southernmom you crack me up with your ex stories. I know it may not be funny to you but to read it it's quiet comical.....don't let someone like that stress you out though, I'm sure if she shows up you can handle it!

AP, Dr. Steve is a good doctor? Sounds like he's a GREAT Dr. by reading about him...anyway have fun!

Houndini, thanks for all your support...I'm sure I will get it. I was in an awful mood when I was complaining- I shouldn't have even been on the computer!lol

Well I have to make Kraut Balls and Spinich Dip for a friend of mine....She's doing a wedding for her brother....hop I dont "Sample" to much!LOLOL

Closed Thread