It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 02:32 PM   #1

MahoganyEssense HB User
Post Day Four: Mayo Dieters

Morning......isn't it day 12th yet? Nope, it's number FOUR and counting. I am ready to weigh myself on Saturday, which will be my birthday. So it would be a great birthday present to myself if I have lost some weight. I'm also going to do my measurements this weekend. My 22nd birthday and I can't drink or eat whatever I want.....darn it. My 21st b-day, I was pregnant. I guess I'll have to hope for next year.
Okay, so I had my bacon and eggs w/gfjuice. I'm starting to love my breakfast. I have noticed that the diet looks easy on paper but has been hard to maintain. I work 2jobs. I can handle it at my morning job but when it's time to go home, I want a sweet treat. I get home and there are my kids and b/f treats. I say yeah what's one.....two cupcakes gonna hurt. Then it's my bedtime till it's time to go to my night job. I do a good job there also. I need to just work on controling myself when I come home from my morning job.

Also everyone....I ordered CLA yesterday and am looking forward to the benefits of that. i have been reading the posts of CLA and I decided that I would try for myself. Wish me luck and I'll wish you success. Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for the support. I don't think that I could do it or even try w/out this board.

**Everyone take a moment to remember and to remember how blessed we are. We might be struggling/battling our weight, but we have life. Remember that each BREATHE is a new one. May God continue to bless you all and this nation.

Essense

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2003, 02:34 PM   #2

MahoganyEssense HB User
mysteryangel1971

posted 09-11-2003 10:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning all,
I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone luck today on their diets. I will be trying to stick to mine as much as I can. I will try to check in later but I have a memorial to attend today. Before signing off i wanted to share this with all of you.

Thank you for being there for me at my hardest time and thank you for all the support through my weight loss challenge. They say God works in mysterious ways and I guess it is true. Through the last three years I have lost a friend and gained many. God bless you all.

As the plane dove toward the ground
A few brave men could be found.
Struggling with the momentous decision,
to end the carnage with a Heavenly vision

We are going to die, so what will it matter?
Die like the weak, or like a Mad Hatter

One after the other, they took charge of their destiny
and entered the cockpit of their life's ending mystery

Rose to the challenge by saying "Let's Roll"
They didn't stop to take a poll

They knew what had to be done
to keep the terrorist from saying "We Won"

They are the heroes we often hear about
they take charge, when there is a doubt

As they were headed for the Capitol of this Great Nation they fought with much determination

To not let them destroy what was on their mind,
To bring us to our knees and bow to their kind.

The Center of our government was saved by those brave souls we thank them, for attaining their goals

Please God, take them into your fold,
Please enter their hearts, their souls to hold

GOD BLESS AMERICA
In loving memory
With a smile,
Mystery

------------------
HW 232{UUHHGG}
LW 115{way back when lol}
CW 232{9/2003}
GW 125{4/2004}

Old 09-11-2003, 02:35 PM   #3

MahoganyEssense HB User
amberseattle

posted 09-11-2003 03:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mornin' to ya! how are we all today?

Old 09-11-2003, 02:36 PM   #4

MahoganyEssense HB User
SORRY.....the topic title for the other post was wrong

E

Old 09-11-2003, 03:12 PM   #5

mysteryangel1971 HB User

Hello everyone,
I am back now. Wow what a day. It never gets easier does it? I just want to crawl into bed and sleep for the next week. I have a question tho. Is it okay to skip dinner? I had my breakfast and I nibbled at lunch but to tell the truth I just am not hungry. I wasn't hungry earlier either but I just followed the line. I don't think anyone really wanted to eat today but all the food was there and it was better than the alternative{crying some more}. Okay, I didn't come on to depress anyone just had that question. I'll check back later after a hot shower.
With a smile,
Mystery

------------------
HW 232{UUHHGG}
LW 115{way back when lol}
CW 232{9/2003}
GW 125{4/2004}
GW 125{4/2004}

Closed Thread