It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 07:16 AM   #1
(female)

jenniscott77 HB User
Question 3-day diet questions...help!!

hello all!
I am on day three of this diet and I have a couple questions.
1. How much water are you actually suppost to drink? the 3-day diet web site says you are not suppost to drink much except with your meals.
2. With the ice cream, is it just regular vanilla or are we suppost to go ;ow fat or sugar free??

My reasoning for these questions is because I am on day 3 and have lost only 1 pound. I have been drinking alot of water though as I thought that was the healthy thing to do. The water helps me stay full between meals. Also I just happened to get my monthly friend on day 2, do you think this may be causing me to retain water and pospone the weight loss?

Please help me!!

------------------
Jenni Scott

Old 09-10-2003, 07:23 AM   #2
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Hi Jenni! When I did the 3-day diet, I drank about 64 oz of water each day, and I used fat free ice cream. Lost about 5-6 pounds if I remember correctly. Yes, AF could be causing you to retain - maybe after AF is gone, you'll see that you lost more than you thought... hope so! Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 07:27 AM   #3
(female)

jenniscott77 HB User
Thanks Houdini! That makes me feel better, I have been doing this diet as perfectly as I think is possiable. I did how ever not know what type of ice cream I was suppost to get so I got just regular vanilla. Maybe I will just cut out the ice cream tonight.

Old 09-10-2003, 08:33 AM   #4

DANAH HB User
I ALWAY ATE REGULAR ICE CREAM AND STILL LOST WEIGHT. I AM ONE DAY 3 TODAY AND AM DOWN 4 POUNDS. I HOPE TOMORROW MORNING WHEN I WEIGHT IT WILL BE 6 TO 7 POUNDS. I TRY TO START THIS EVERY MONDAY. GOOD LUCK.

DANA

Old 09-10-2003, 01:55 PM   #5

Bianca95823 HB User
Thumbs up

hi girls!! I'm on day 3 today! and I am so excited! I have lost allready 4 lbs. And jenny, I also ate regular vanilla ice cream, are any of you also exercising? Keep up the good job girls!!

Old 09-10-2003, 03:12 PM   #6
(female)

jenniscott77 HB User
tHANKS FOR EVERYONES INPUT! BIANCA95823 NO I HAVE NOT WORKED OUT, IN LESS YOU CONSIDER CLEANING ALL DAY AND TAKING CARE OF A 6 MONTH OLD WORKING OUT I HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING TIME TO WORK OUT, I USED TO ALL THE TIME BEFORE MY SON ARRIVED. I AS OF TODAY ON THIS DIET HAVE LOST 2 LBS. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MY LAST 7 POST PREGO POUNDS AND THOUGHT THIS DIET WOULD MAYBE HELP. I THINK I AM GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN NEXT WEEK BUT MAYBE TRY THE STEAK DIET SO I DO NOT GET BOARED WITH IT. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Old 09-11-2003, 07:05 AM   #7

DANAH HB User
I DID THE 3 DAY DIET MONDAY THRU WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK AND LOST 5 POUNDS. I WILL WATCH WHAT I EAT FOT THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND START AGAIN ON MONDAY. I HOPE EVERY DID WELL THIS WEEK ON THE 3 DAY PLAN.

DANA

SW 196
CW 191
GW 125-130

Old 09-11-2003, 09:15 AM   #8
(female)

jenniscott77 HB User
Talking

I also finished up the3-day yesterday. My total loss was 2.5 lbs. I will really watch what I am eating for the next 4 days and then do the 3-day again using the steak diet this time.

SW-128
CW-125.5
GW-120

------------------
Jenni Scott

Old 09-12-2003, 01:12 AM   #9

blondiebiker HB User
keep in mind mostly you will lose inches not lbs...try to go with how your clothes are fitting and the pounds as a guide only.

Closed Thread