It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 07:30 PM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post Thanksgiving Challenge 33!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

Old 09-11-2003, 07:31 PM   #2
Inactive

Houdini HB User

Me first!!!

[This message has been edited by Houdini (edited 09-11-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2003, 07:55 PM   #3

mandy32 HB User
Hello everyone!!! I had another pretty good day aside from the killer migraine I had earlier. I did go a little over my supposed to be 900 calorie day but I was feeling sick to my stomach from the headache. Oh well....it was good going down at least. lol.

AP...I just have to say that I really think that you do a great job on here. You always seem to make sure you post a response to everyone which shows that you really care. I am sure that this is nothing you haven't already heard before but you are a wonderful person.

Well, in closing good luck to everyone tomorrow. And congrats to anyone that has lost any weight this week. Keep up the good work guys!

~Mandy~

Old 09-11-2003, 08:32 PM   #4
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hey AP
I had some Pasta Tonight which upped my cals to 1200!! Yeah! doin' better.
Thanks for the support

Old 09-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #5
Inactive

roni624 HB User
WTG Houdini http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Mandy...sorry about the migraine. I hope you are feeling better. Oh and yes....AP IS AWESOME. I don't know what I would do w/o her.

AP.... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ya!!!

I tried doing the same thing as you Amber but I feel so big and bloated. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/clown.gif(just pretend he has xx on his eyes)

((((((((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))) ))))))-Roni

Old 09-11-2003, 08:50 PM   #6

World's Finest HB User
You guys move really fast. Its 12 mins to midnight and its my first time siging in today. I have finals so sorry I'm late. Congrats Houdini on being first .But one day............I'll be first. Watch out..lol! I'm pooped. Write you guys tomorrow.

Old 09-12-2003, 03:31 AM   #7
Inactive

Dietprincess HB User
Good morning

Todays vermont day! woo hoo!!!!! Dont leave till 3 tho!

Old 09-12-2003, 04:35 AM   #8
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Good morning, everyone! IT'S FRIIIIIDAYYYYYY!

DP, woohooooooooo, you must be excited! Hope you have a great weekend & beautiful weather!

I don't have much time for typing now, but I'll check back in a little while.

Have a super Friday!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 04:58 AM   #9
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
Happy Friday everyone!!!! Anyone have any special plans this weekend? Besides DP----you lucky dog!!!LOL Have fun in Vermont--I bet it'll be beautiful!!!

Amber: don't feel bad about the extra carbs. I ate more carbs that I should have yesterday--I always seem to when I'm not feeling up to par! But, I'm feeling much better today and ready to carb detox!!!! I didn't even exercise at all yesterday and I had been doing well all week. I usually take one day off a week--guess that day was yesterday!!!

Autumn: what line of work are you in; if you don't mind my asking? You are a pretty special person to be able to just drop everything and go in like that. Hope you get caught up on your rest!!!!

Roni: I can identify with you on the pasta bit! Some times; you just gotta have it! Before doing Atkins; I was a pasta freak!!! I would have eaten it every night. My hubby doesn't like it--so he's VERY glad I gave Atkins a try!LOL

As I said before--I'm feeling much better today. This morning I plan on taking a walk and doing my strength training tape. I should be cleaning---my house is a mess!!! My kids rooms could also use a good cleaning--closets, drawers and everything. It's supposed to be rainy this weekend so maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow. I wasn't outside much yesterday so today I want to get out before it starts raining!!!

Well, I must get the kids out for the bus in a little bit. I'll check back around lunchtime to see what my friends are up to! See ya

Jen

Old 09-12-2003, 05:27 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

suej1946 HB User
Hi everyone, happy friday. Not feeling too good today. woke up with diah and a queezy stomach. someone at work just asked me if I was dehydrated as my skin is wrinkly but thats old age. (I think and hope anyway)
I have been walking 3 mi per day and think that I just got overtired and over did it.
anyway even with all the walking Im still the same wight so thats kind of depressing.
hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Old 09-12-2003, 05:39 AM   #11
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Smile

Good Morning All

Sorry I havent been on the last few days I have been sick.Must of been a virus I got, something is going around.I feel better today.I have so much I need to do today before we leave.I am going to try to catch up on the board.So many new post have been made I havent read.Chech back later.

Have A Great Day Everyone

Old 09-12-2003, 06:30 AM   #12
Inactive

JoJo1972 HB User
Wink

Good morning All!
I am so shocked that John Ritter died! And Johnny Cash!

Sue...I hope you feel better. (((Sue)))

SM...Sorry you been sick.

Jennie...I cleaned out everything in my kids rooms yesterday.That is a job!

AP...Hey!!!

Houdini, the weather here is not beautiful this weekend! But that's okay, I did have any plans!
Hope you have a great weekend.

DP...Have fun!!!!!!!!!! Hurry back.

Roni...Hey girlie!

Howdy Amber, Mandy, World,Whirl,Roy, Dixie, Snoopy, and everyone else!!! BBL.

JoJo http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Old 09-12-2003, 06:43 AM   #13
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by JoJo1972:
...Houdini, the weather here is not beautiful this weekend!...
Sorry JoJo, we must have stolen it away from you... yesterday was gorgeous & 82 degrees, today is supposed to be the same - and I think this weekend is supposed to be just as nice. Don't worry, I'll soak up some sun for ya! Hope your weather gets better soon!

Old 09-12-2003, 06:47 AM   #14
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
Talking

Good Morning!!!

I can tell you guys, I'm so glad its Friday! Since I started going to work all week I am really glad when the end of the week gets here. Woooo, I'm just not used to working!!
I hope you all have a great Friday!

------------------
SW 179
CW 129

5'8 (f)

Old 09-12-2003, 07:07 AM   #15
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
Roni, that was a cool post on the last thread!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Closed Thread