It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2003, 11:48 AM   #1

angelmagic HB User
Post 7 pounds gone!!

Hi Everybody!! Just wanted to give you all a quick update!! I'm on day six with CLA and I'm 7 pounds lighter!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited!! Of coarse this is combined with healthy eating and exercise, but wow, the results are fast!! I'm so glad CLA works!! I'd like to hear any other updates from other people...talk to you all soon!!

Old 09-13-2003, 03:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
WAY TO GO!!!! I actually stopped taking CLA when I started Atkins because noone answered my post about taking other things in induction... so I guess I can, huh?
Anyhow,, thrilled at your progress, and, BTW, thanks for your support with my progress!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2003, 03:17 PM   #3
Inactive

~aaliyah~ HB User
omg? seriously? so what is that CLA thing... everybody's talkin about, is it healthy? if you stop do you gain weight again? does it increase ur chances of gettin cancer? please tell me im really carefull when it comes to these kind of stuff so i really wanna know if it's healthy cuz if it is i might give it a try, as it seems to do its job very well.. and is 15 too young to be using it?

Old 09-13-2003, 03:20 PM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
wtg angel!!!!

Old 09-13-2003, 04:23 PM   #5
(female)

Robbit HB User
Thumbs up

Congrats Angel! That is amazing! I lost my weight fast too--in 6 months (sorry if I am repeating myself--but for the new people.) CLA really works, I swear by it and tell everyone about it. For the new people reading this post and wondering what the heck CLA is--just have a look back at the posts over the last week-lots of info and benefits to this. It is NOT a diet pill! It is a supplement that can be taken with almost anything, although maybe check with your Dr. if you are concerned at all.

I have dropped the 3 lbs this week that had crept on (due to using the 600mg strength of CLA) and I got myself the 1000mg ones. I already notice a difference being back on the higher strength ones and the safflower/sunflower oil combo.

Take care everyone! and most of all congrats Angel!

Robbit

------------------
SW 148 (Sept. 02)
CW 110
Used CLA

Old 09-13-2003, 04:27 PM   #6
(female)

Robbit HB User
[<text removed>]

[Please do not post the material of others,
as per the board posting guidelines. Thank you.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 09-13-2003).]

Old 09-13-2003, 05:15 PM   #7

angelina53 HB User
can you take the cla with Z3?

Old 09-13-2003, 08:15 PM   #8
Inactive

roni624 HB User
WOW Angelmagic!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

That is great news!!!-Roni

Old 09-13-2003, 08:48 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

Ouch-ear-pain HB User
Good-Job!! Very happy for you. I am also losing weight!!! Keep up the good work!

Old 09-13-2003, 09:29 PM   #10

angelmagic HB User
Thanks guys!! I couldn't have done it without all of you supporting me!! And a special thanks to who ever discovered CLA! I'm so pleased with my results that I have my mom and sister really intrigued now!! They might be trying it too!! So thank again, talk to ya all later!! Hugs and Kisses

Old 09-14-2003, 06:59 AM   #11
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
I'm on day #6 of cla and I haven't noticed any weightloss. I am noticing a slight change in my shape (abdomen seems smaller) but no budge on the scale--I'm still maintaining. I'm wondering if since I'm doing Atkins---I'm consuming too much fat and therefore not losing. Even with Atkins--most days I'm lucky if I eat around 40-60 grams of fat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm also exercising: 60 min of walking each day and 47 min of weight training every other day! Thanks in advance for any responses!

Jen

Old 09-14-2003, 08:09 AM   #12
(female)

Robbit HB User
Hi Jennie: I lost my wight on a low-fat diet and CLA so I am not sure what happens with Atkins? I only ate under 20g a day of fat I am sure. Snacks were 2g or under. I eat pretty normally now, luckily I like all the foods I had eaten trying to lose the 40lbs. but I am still very aware of fat grams and watch carefully.

See what happens after a few weeks of faithfully taking the CLA and Atkins?

Take care,
Robbit

------------------
SW 148 (Sept. 02)
CW 110
Used CLA

Old 09-14-2003, 08:28 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

Ouch-ear-pain HB User
I am on a protein diet and not atkins but I have lost 5 lbs since the day I started. Maybe it is different for everyone(?) Hope all is well with you all and angel: You go girl!!

Closed Thread