It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2003, 05:12 PM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post Thanksgiving Challenge 41!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

Old 09-14-2003, 05:23 PM   #2

FatBoy Roy HB User
FatBoy Roy here...Checking in with all the great people here on the Thanksgiving Challenge...I am so tickled to see everyone doing so wonderful...Ain't It Grand!!! Let's all PULL TOGETHER now...just like a giant TUG O' WAR contest against flab, cellulite, blubber, lard, and all those others on the other side ...AND LET'S WIN!!! We are doing it!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2003, 06:17 PM   #3
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Man oh man, Roy! Not only are you great comic relief, you're an awesome motivator, too! It's great having you here!

Old 09-14-2003, 06:20 PM   #4

FatBoy Roy HB User
Houdini...Let's do this thing!!! One pound of lard at a time... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-14-2003, 06:20 PM   #5
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
hi roy!

you sound like youre in great spirits!

whats up houdini?

Old 09-14-2003, 06:22 PM   #6
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by andreaphilip3:
...hey gf, sounds like ya workin hard! whew! i know its rough after eatin lots but you can do it! i hope i done have the same problem 2 weeks from now after my vacation.
Thanks, hon! Don't worry, if you gain anything on vacation, I doubt it will be as much as I gained! Sometimes all I have to do is look at a piece of pizza, and I gain 4 lbs. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Quote:
...when we were leaving, i almost fell backwards& mom said oh maybe mike can come help ya up. i laughed& replied i was thinkin more along the lines of maybe if i yelled loud enough steve would help me. that got me to thinkin of this: its funny how when i go to his office i suddenly find myself unable to do things like put braces on & off, or my crutches seem out of reach...
ROFLMAO! If I were in your situation & had someone like dr steve taking care of me, I'll bet my crutches would suddenly be out of reach too!

Quote:
...steve is the type who is very quiet so he speaks in a quiet manner. but what ive noticed is that when hes actually adjusting me or if im havin an anxiety attack, his tone actually changes in such a way that its enough to put a person in a trance& thats whats so adorable...
Awwww, he's so awesome... that's why we love him, because he takes such good care of our dear friend AP! (((((AP))))) (((((Dr. Steve)))))

Time to go watch some tv & hit the hay. G'night everyone!

Old 09-14-2003, 06:33 PM   #7

FatBoy Roy HB User
Andrea...It's great to be above ground!!! Our quality of life is improving here with all this blubber disappearing...Keep it rocking and rolling!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-14-2003, 06:37 PM   #8
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
aww thank you houdini! love ya too gf. sweet dreams hon!

lol on the crutches& the braces& everything else. normally i tend to kill when ppl try to help me but i cant.... hes too adorable& he wants to help so i play the helpless disabled female

he takes the absolute best care of me even in ways he doesnt have to so i am totally grateful.

Old 09-14-2003, 06:40 PM   #9
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
hey roy!

*peace* if ya havent already guessed.... theres been lotsa "girl talk" lately about 1 very hot, very fine chiropractor that ive been drooling over.

Old 09-14-2003, 06:48 PM   #10

FatBoy Roy HB User
Girls will talk... ...Here's a chiropractor joke for you:

How many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one but it will take him 7 visits to do it...

Sounds like you wouldn't mind the extra visits...GO FOR IT!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-14-2003, 06:49 PM   #11

Hollyluvher HB User
Hey! Well, I thought my diet wasn't going so well, but I weighed myself this morning and I've lost about 2 pounds in the past week or two! YAY FOR ME! lol Knowing that has helped me become more motivated! I haven't messed up today and I'm trying even harder than usual not to cheat at all so I can make my Thanksgiving goal. I still have 12 pounds to go, but I'm sure I can do it!!

Old 09-14-2003, 06:51 PM   #12

Autumn26 HB User
Roy: My name is Autumn, it's nice to meet you! I've been reading your posts with great amusement the past few days! You're a terrific motivator, I'm so glad you're here!! I've got about 20 more pounds to lose...I have already lost 60...on the home stretch now, and I don't want to blow it! Even though I was craving some chocolate chip cookie dough today so bad that my water was starting to taste like chocolate. I could make a batch of cookie dough and it the whole thing no problem. I WONT...but I sure could!! Thank god you're here to keep me on track!! Thank you!

awwwww AP...your post about not being able to reach your crutches and stuff was sooooooo cute!!! This must be some Dr!!!! Can I come with you on Wednesday?? it's my day off so I'm available...hahahaha Speaking of Wednesday...in 2 more little hours it'll technically be Monday...so we can say "Only TWO more days until AP will be all aglow with the stars in Steve's eyes..." sigh...

hehehehe

off to do some tae bo and weights, I'll check back in an hour or so!!
With Love,
Autumn

Old 09-14-2003, 06:52 PM   #13

FatBoy Roy HB User
Holly...We CAN do this...ONE POUND AT A TIME!!! And you are on the way!!! GO!!! GO!!! GO!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-14-2003, 06:58 PM   #14

FatBoy Roy HB User
Autumn...60 pounds off is AWESOME!!!I know you feel so much better!!! This is such a great group of people here...sharing their success and supporting each other through "thick" and thin...I can feel the LOVE here...it radiates through so many...And you know, we need this love and support to help us all!!! Let's keep pulling together and laugh all the way to the scales!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-14-2003, 07:08 PM   #15
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
lmao roy! no i dont mind http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif he pays more attention to his patients than most pcp's put together. have you ever been to one?

also, do you take supplements?

Closed Thread