It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2003, 01:05 PM   #1
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Post Thanksgiving Challenge 44!

this is the thanksgiving weight loss challenge from 9-1- 11-30 to se how weight we can lose. all are welcome to join in!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:06 PM   #2

Snowkitten HB User
Wink

I had to stick around so I could be #1!!

------------------
<3 Shannon
18 5'3"
SW 156lbs.
CW 135lbs.
TG GW 125lbs.
CW 125lbs.
TG GW 115lbs.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2003, 01:07 PM   #3

Snowkitten HB User
Talking

YAY!!! That's 2x so far lol!

Alright I'm leaving for real this time!

------------------
<3 Shannon
18 5'3"
SW 156lbs.
CW 135lbs.
TG GW 125lbs.
CW 125lbs.
TG GW 115lbs.

Old 09-15-2003, 01:08 PM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
geez you ppl waste no time!

yay shannon!!!!!

[This message has been edited by andreaphilip3 (edited 09-15-2003).]

Old 09-15-2003, 01:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
hey AP - how's the counting goin? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

just had lunch...left over subway..a little soggy but still good! got a couple of hours before i have to take the "deathmobile" over to get DD!! luckily it is just about a 2 mile round trip and it had better get fixed tonight!!! that's all i have to say about that!!

the weather has cooled a couple of degrees..it is actually supposed to be in upper 70's today but it will start going back up in the 80's again after tomorrow... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Whirl - I am thinkin about ya and the storm...make sure you get out of there if it is headed your way!!
Shel should be fine..her ship is on the western part of the carribbean fortunately. there was one cruise ship that was going to the bahamas that ended up in boston i think! that would have been a little frustrating!! Keep us updated whirl!!!

Snow - WTG on being first!! it feels good doesnt it!! LOL!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:28 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
[QUOTE]Originally posted by snoopy63:
[B]hey AP - how's the counting goin? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

just had lunch...left over subway..a little soggy but still good! got a couple of hours before i have to take the "deathmobile" over to get DD!! luckily it is just about a 2 mile round trip and it had better get fixed tonight!!! that's all i have to say about that!!

LOL, Your cracking me up with the "deathmobile"

Old 09-15-2003, 01:29 PM   #7

mommyoftwo HB User
Hi everyone! My babies are home so I have to type quick.lol

delondiet, I know how you feel, I just cant seem to get motivted.

Snowkitten, I wish you the best....theres someone out there that is MEANT for you, and when you lose the weight you want, just think how good it will be to flaunt it in your Ex's face.lol

Froggie, congrats that your on your goal weight!!!

DP whens the wedding? Congrats to you and your sweetie!

LOL at Whirl...and her parts that wont work!!Hope you feel better.

AP, it's the humble guys that are the bomb! When they know they are nice and good looking it comes off as arogant...

Old 09-15-2003, 01:33 PM   #8
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hello everyone!
Nice to hear you are doing good. I had a great day so far without cheating! yeah!
I havent eaten to much today because I have been so busy. For lunch I had a shake with blueberries,and strawberries, and carb solutions shake powder mixed with vanilla soy milk. It was pretty good. i threw in some vitamins for good measure. My 3 month old has a cold so I was at the DR's office all morning, and then to the pharmacy to wait..
But Im home now!
So I will check in a bit!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:35 PM   #9
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy63:

the weather has cooled a couple of degrees..it is actually supposed to be in upper 70's today but it will start going back up in the 80's again after tomorrow... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Whirl - I am thinkin about ya and the storm...make sure you get out of there if it is headed your way!!
Shel should be fine..her ship is on the western part of the carribbean fortunately. there was one cruise ship that was going to the bahamas that ended up in boston i think! that would have been a little frustrating!! Keep us updated whirl!!!

Snow - WTG on being first!! it feels good doesnt it!! LOL!

be careful wh that car!!

lol on the coutin? 46 hrs i think?didya see what i posted on 42? glad lunch was yummy!

((((((snoopy)))))))))

Old 09-15-2003, 01:39 PM   #10
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
yea mommy yr right!

good girl amber!!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:40 PM   #11
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
[quote]Originally posted by yellowroselisa:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy63:

LOL, Your cracking me up with the "deathmobile"

\
hi lisa!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:50 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Hi Lisa!! how's it going at work? are you guys going to be seeing some $$ soon? it is hard in the beginning..the past 2 co's i have worked for were start-ups.... good luck with all of that!! hope it goes better with the "kids" soon!!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:53 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Snow - things are hard now but it will get better! i have been there many times. They always say that you shouldnt lose weight for anyone but yourself which is true but I will tell you some of my best motivation on diets has come from guy problems!! I am sure a few of the others could say the same.... we are here for ya!!! you go girl!!

Old 09-15-2003, 01:58 PM   #14
Senior Veteran

yellowroselisa HB User
HI AP!!

Thanks for asking Snoopy! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

It's really going kinda slow and I know it will at first but I'm ready for it to pick up so we can make some money! We have not had a check now in about a month! And, we just took in my DD & her DH then she found out she is pregnant!! Wooooo, alot going on at my house!

Old 09-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #15
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Wink

I'm Back.....

I am so happy t be back but lord yall have been busy posting away I left I think on a 30 something post..
The party/dinner went GREAT...But as I thought "Dad" was a no show..
I was a wreck saturday, LoL, I laugh now but my mom and sister just watched me,watching every possible way a person could walk up to our table.My mom said she had never seen me so nervous.My son was so surprised to see so many people.It was sweet.He thinks I am still a cool mom..LOL
I did great I didnt over saturday.I did have 1 stuffed mushroom and 1 drink.I got pulled to the end of the table by the girls wanting to know how I lost the weight,I was shocked they have all gained weight.I told them what I did.Told them I was starting again so we are going to diet toether so I can help them also.

This weekend at my sisters we just relaxed and then I was called to the table UGH my sister bless her wants us to move close to her so the family can be closer and then thru in my DH would be close to his family and closer to friends and doctors.She has had this planned she found me 3 acres for a steal and once my dad heard the price he said he would sell his new home they just built and move if I would.So today my parents and I went to see the tombstone that I ordered for my grandma, it came in Friday.My mom loved it.That was the talk of the day.I need to shut up and catch up on the board..
Check back later..

Closed Thread