It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 03:57 AM   #1

deers HB User
Post Has anyone tried Zantrex 3

Has anyone tried Zantrex 3 - how does it work??? any does it really work???

Old 09-11-2003, 04:47 AM   #2

delondiet HB User
Cool

I just started using zantrex-3. I took 2 pills on the first day and couldn't sleep. I decided to look for something on the internet and found this healthboard and everybody says gradually work up to 2 pills. This is going on my third day, I haven't lost any weight but will keep using it. Trying to be patience even though i read that many people lost weight/or water weight right away. Off to ride my bike because i know excercise is important. Please keep in touch.

[This message has been edited by delondiet (edited 09-11-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2003, 05:17 AM   #3
Inactive

~aaliyah~ HB User
you know, if you wanna lose weight just eat healthy and excercise, i really don't trust any of those pills, it's not healthy..

Old 09-11-2003, 06:03 AM   #4

deers HB User
Thanks for the information delondiet - can you kept us posted how your getting on???

Thanks for yr help

Old 09-11-2003, 07:15 AM   #5
(female)

notorious b HB User
i actually took Z3 for about 3 weeks... that is when some people said they finally saw weight loss. i stopped taking them on a wednesday... (i didn't think they were working and i wanted to go back on my anti-depressant)

THEN on saturday night, i went to go out. i was wearing the SAME jeans as i did on friday that were tight and uncomfortable.. but HONESTLY, it was overnight that I lost like 5 pounds. those same jeans were loose and felt great on saturday. i even weighed myself that day, and i had indeed lost 5 lbs.

so, i think it can take awhile and i also think that if i hadn't given up, i would have lost more. i think the bottom line is not to give up, which we all tend to do, whether it's with pills, diets, or exercize.

Old 09-11-2003, 08:37 PM   #6

salonprincess HB User
notorious, did you have a history like me at all? have you tried other pills before too? i think im immune, but anyway, so were you exercising or really watching what you ate???

Old 09-11-2003, 08:55 PM   #7

World's Finest HB User
Deers,I'm currently taking Xantrex as we speak. I lost 50 pounds through diet and exercise and I needed a supplement after I got lazy...lol. I'm kidding, but seriously, they do work. I've been taking them for 2 weeks and lost 9 pounds. My only concern is that they're not for everyone so if you do decide to purchase them, make sure you listen to your body. If you dont feel right, stop taking them. Also, take a good multivitamin and drink tons of water and exercise. Those three things go a long way in aiding your weight loss. Take care and God Bless.

Old 09-11-2003, 08:57 PM   #8

World's Finest HB User
Sorry for spelling Zantrex "Xantrex". I used to be a Xenadrine junkie. They brainwashed me into spelling everything with an "X". Good night everyone!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 04:31 AM   #9

deers HB User
Thanks to everyone for your reply
I will try them in a few weeks l'm going on holidays on sunday for 3 weeks when I come back I will try them

Hopefully I won't put up two much weigh on holidays - Turkey here I come

Talk to ye all soon

Old 09-12-2003, 05:56 AM   #10
Veteran

southern_mom33 HB User
Delondiet best of luck to you on these.

notorious b Way to go on the 5pds....It took me 3 weeks to see the weight start going away.I dont know what it is with these pills but my doc said its the body adjusting to the change.Its easy to give up and its hard to stick with something.

Worlds Finest way to go on your 9 pds..You got it take it slow.Best of luck to you..

Old 09-12-2003, 07:15 AM   #11
(female)

notorious b HB User
salonprincess-

i do work out at least 4 times a week, with about 30-50 minutes cardio and weights 2-3 days a week (I used to be so much more dedicated )

anyways.. and i do watch what i eat. but, ironically, the week before i lost all that weight, i went on vacation to Cali for my birthday where i ate all the time and of course had b-day cake!

just don't give up on them and you'll probably see loss. it took me 3 weeks just like it did for southern mom... good luck!

Old 09-12-2003, 11:45 AM   #12

angelina53 HB User
i have been on Z3 for a little over four weeks and have lost 8 lbs. some one said it takes about five weeks on the pills before you notice a weight loss. i have no side effects and i also take antidepressents and i have been fine. i take one in the morning and one about two or two thirty in the afternoon.the weight comes off slow but at least its coming off..............

Old 09-12-2003, 01:09 PM   #13

delondiet HB User
Smile

Hello Everyone:

I hope all of u are doing great today!

Today has been a good day for me.
I bought Z3 on tuesday afternoon-took 2 pills and couldn't sleep.
On Wed., I took 1 before b, 1 before L and 1 at 2:00 then ate a snack -later ate a small supper.
Thursday the same as wed.
Today I took 2 pills before breakfast and 2 before snack and then will eat supper(very small servings)
lots and lots of water
no weight lost as of yet.

[This message has been edited by delondiet (edited 09-12-2003).]

Old 09-12-2003, 01:24 PM   #14

delondiet HB User
P.S.
I am also taking weight smart vitamins!

Old 09-15-2003, 10:37 AM   #15

salonprincess HB User
I wonder if its better taking 4 pills in a day spread out, or 2 pills 2 times a day. has anyone noticed which is better???

Closed Thread