It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thumbs up Monday Morning - No Cheat - Workout Week!

Ok! How about we try a "no cheat-workout week!!
This time we can do a week without cheating and also include as much workout as possible; at least 2 days of this week, or as many as five. I will also do a menu for the day/week. It will be low calorie/low carb/high protien, for those on Atkins/but lower cal for those on the low calorie/low fat diet..(which I am doing) so..I will keep you posted.

Old 09-14-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif Come on everyone!!
Let's "Go for the Gusto"
(thanks Amanda!! lol..
WE CAN DO IT!! Get in gear and GO!!
Im right here with you..Lets do this no cheat week!
Anyone is WELCOME and ENCOURAGED to join us!!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/blob_fire.gif ~ IM PUMPED UP READY TO RUMBLE...lol

[This message has been edited by amberseattle (edited 09-15-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2003, 10:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
Thumbs up

Oh, boy, you have no idea how badly I need some "no-cheat" encouragement!!! My son is sick and asked me to pretty please bake his favourite cookies 'cause they "make me feel better, mommy!" So I have made cookies, didn't eat any dough (which I always do!) made just enough cookies for him and his sister for tomorrow and frozen the rest of the dough in small packets. Now I am sipping a protein drink to keep myself from caving in....AHHHHHHH..... I just REALLY want a cookie!!!

Old 09-14-2003, 10:49 PM   #4
Veteran

beanies31 HB User
Thumbs up

I'm in!!! I so need to have the encouragement of all of you.."Lets Do It"

Old 09-14-2003, 10:54 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
cool... someone else from my part of the world! I'm only about 20 minutes away! Can you see me waving, Beanie?

[This message has been edited by chipmunkis (edited 09-15-2003).]

Old 09-14-2003, 11:14 PM   #6
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
lol.. Are you in vancouver? I love it there..if it wasnt Canada, I would move there.. (only because I'd need a work permit and all that other country jazz) You guys have the best shopping in the whole world! The best restaurants,nightlife, and other little shops! Thats like my heaven..lol (Robson street,etc)

Old 09-14-2003, 11:24 PM   #7
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Wink

HI Chipmunkis,Beanies31,CoolhandAmanda, And Posie!!
We are going to do great this week..Im glad I have some West Coasters to stay up and talk to ..lol
I cant talk to my East Coast friends till the morning because its so late there now.
So nice to meet you, and Welcome to everyone!
I Plan for this to be a great week with tons of support and MOTIVATION< thats the key!
We will all be here to support and encourage eachother because sometimes, thats the little push you need! If you slip, Dont be ashamed! We all do at times! Just work harder the next day, and WE WILL GET THRU THIS TOGETHER!! GOOD LUCK AND CHEERS TO US for even doing this!!

Hey wheres AP,DP,Roni,Lisa,Snoopy,Houdidni,Angel,Ro y,Jpipes,Wendy,Mandy,Mommy,and everyone else?? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif Hope you come join the fun too...Its not a party without you!

[This message has been edited by amberseattle (edited 09-15-2003).]

Old 09-15-2003, 05:34 AM   #8
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Cool

OK! IT's that time! Ya'll Ready?

Old 09-15-2003, 06:43 AM   #9

CoolHandAmanda HB User
Hey amber, chipmunkis, beanies, and mandy! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!?!

Amber, great idea about adding in workout. I am doing well already... got up and went to the gym this morning! Now I've just finished packing all my food for the day into my lunch bag... no cheating for me!!!

Welcome newcomers and everyone! Hurrah for no-cheat week!!

------------------
~ Amanda ~

Old 09-15-2003, 06:50 AM   #10
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
I'm ready to rumble! To prove it--I'm off to the basement to make my treadmill rumble--LOL. Be back in a half hour to check in!!!!!

Jen

Old 09-15-2003, 07:14 AM   #11
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
You guys are AWESOME!! I love this enthusiasim!! Keep it up all week, can you imagine how many pounds will just fall right off http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif!! Woooweee! I can't wait!! Im going to get ready for the gym too! If you cant get to the gym, just run around your house like a chicken with you head cut off..lol
you can do it in 15 min intervals.. Have fun!
run like the wind...

Old 09-15-2003, 07:54 AM   #12
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Smile

Where's AP? She was supposed to be here today??

Old 09-15-2003, 08:31 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
WooHoo Rarin' to go! Weighed this AM- lost one more lb!!!! That's whats keeping me away from those cookies I baked for my son- What an AWESOME feeling!!!!
SW 165
CW 159
GW 130- 135
I am SIX lbs closer than I was a week ago!!!

BTW, amberseattle, I grew up in Vancouver, but I'm in a lil' place now about an hour out called Abbotsford (5 min. from Sumas, Washington)! I would never live in Vancouver ago, but its cool to go back and visit

[This message has been edited by chipmunkis (edited 09-15-2003).]

Old 09-15-2003, 08:40 AM   #14

ChicagoChris HB User
I'm totally ready to rumble!!

Unfortunately I overslept this morning and didn't wake up on time to workout, but I'm pumped!! I have a dentist appointment tonight, but maybe I'll take my doggy for a really long walk tonight.

I'm glad I found these boards to help inspire me!! I'm on the energy train--WOO WOO!!

Chris

Old 09-15-2003, 08:40 AM   #15
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Wink

Cool, i grew up in Bellingham..lol
Right across the border like a field away.
Its funny I made some cookies yesterday..(i was bad) I ate some dough..but I was logging my food onto ******, and my 10 yr old son saw what I entered. he said "momma, you shouldnt have eaten that pizza! Its like 50 percent fat!" I almost died laughing. He was so concerned because he knows how bad I want to lose weight. It was adorable..

Closed Thread