It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2003, 06:28 AM   #1

MahoganyEssense HB User
Thumbs up Mayo Dieters......Day Eight(No Cheat Week)

Morning All!!

I know it has been a tough seven days for all of us. Some including me have fell off but everyday is a new day. Get back up and get in line. This week I am committing myself to stay on track. I went to buy some new jeans and the size I THOUGHT I wore was too small. I am getting too BIG. So I am going to do it and make it through the next 5days. I know we can all make it....we just need support. I bet that most of us are all emotional eaters. Next time something happens that not in the plan for that day......take a moment and RELAX. Do not run to the food....this is harder done than said. This is what I do.....so many things hit me everyday and food is my comfort. But I'm going to try and change that.

This morning....2eggs, 2slices of bacon and gf juice.

I'm actually not hungry right now but I know when lunch time comes around, I will be. I wish everyone great success and strength this week. I know we can all do it if we put our mind into it.

Essense http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-15-2003, 06:49 PM   #2

angelina53 HB User
Unhappy

hello. im still here but not very happy with results. i followed the program and have not lost anything. im not very happy about that. well, good luck to everybody else, i started walking today so i hope that helps a little. i walked for 45 min. im going to try to do this for atleast 3 days a week.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 04:40 AM   #3

~jennifer~ HB User
that's more fat than i eat on a whole day...bacon is really bad

Old 09-16-2003, 12:55 PM   #4

angelina53 HB User
it may be more fat but that is part of the diet plan. you mostly eat all protien. i have seen really good results on this diet but also the people i know also take diet pills.i don't want to go on diet pills with all those side affects and drugs.

Closed Thread