It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #1
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thumbs up Tuesday - No Cheat - Workout Week!

MOrning all!! Are you guys ready for today!! Lets get it off to a good start! eat a good breakfast! Good lunch and eat small snacks frequently to keep you from cheating!! Lets do this!!

Old 09-16-2003, 10:57 AM   #2
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thumbs up

ok..Heres the new one!!
You are my inspiration!!
Hello and Good morning!
Amanda, Jennielynn, Houdini, Posie, chipminkis, beanies,Orquieda, snow, Snoopy, Flame, AP, Chris
We are going to do Super good today! If you cheated by accident yesterday..today is a brandnew fresh day..so Lets do this!! Are we readyyyy to Rummmmble!!!
Wooo hoooo!! Im going to go right now and excersise!!!
Go Go GO!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 11:00 AM   #3

~jennifer~ HB User
i wish i could do excercise, but i cant cuz im sick, ill probably be able to next week though good luck you girls and guys

Old 09-16-2003, 11:03 AM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
lol amber. i see you took my suggestion

Old 09-16-2003, 12:17 PM   #5
Veteran

beanies31 HB User
Hello All,
Well had whole wheat toast and an orange for breaky, having a tuna snadwhich for lunch and I have no clue what tonights dinner is going to be. Going to go for a walk tonight. This board is so inspiring, I am so anxious when I am out to get back to read everyones posts.. Have a great day everyone!! I will check back later.

Bridgette

Old 09-16-2003, 12:24 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
well, my son is still sick and I am fighting getting it again (I don't think I really got past it, wavered between being sick and being well.) I did a little bit of exercise yesterday (crunches and pushups) but just couldn't find the energy to do more.
This is going to sound SO stupid... but if I was to cave in and have just 1 cookie, would I totally wreck what I have done so far? I know its only day 6, but all of a sudden I just want some carbs again and I am really feeling in the dumps... I know that not feeling well has something to do with it, but how much would it really hurt?
SW 165
CW 159
GW 135

Old 09-16-2003, 12:32 PM   #7
Veteran

posie HB User
Being sick is what usually blows my diet for me. I almost always give in (for weeks at a time http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/redface.gif). Try to stick it out. If you must have it (cookie) http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif try to limit it. Sometimes we need to treat ourselves. I can't do it because I don't limit it to just 1, but some people are o.k. Don't stress 1 cookie .

I'm doing great so far today and headed for the gym shortly. My 4 year old keeps bugging me "let's go to the gym, let's go to the gym!" She loves it there and that's a good motivator too. She just won't leave me alone http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif

Get well soon It sucks being sick http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

[This message has been edited by posie (edited 09-16-2003).]

Old 09-16-2003, 12:43 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
Thanks, Posie, I really AM feeling "in the dumps" today, and I hate that feeling. It also probably why I want a cookie today (emotional eater!!!) I am just worried that if I do eat a cookie, I will discover that I have NO willpower at all. I have never done anything except for exercise for wieght before in my life- it's always been enough to get me back down. But I know that I eat WAY too many carbs, so it's really important to me that I end up with a better healthier way of eating and wieght loss too. I really need to get my butt in gear too with exercising again...

Old 09-16-2003, 03:17 PM   #9
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hi chipmunkis..Its just plain ol' nasty outside today..that makes me want to eat more..(rain) But..Insted I am going to go to the gym..I feel like crap too..I have my daughters cold..but what can ya do? I just dont want to over do it and get really sick. I will just walk on the tread mill. I hope you feel better..I know I cant eat just 1 cookie..they are way too good to tease yourself..So I'd say..if you really really want it..eat 1, and only 1..but if its just becasue you feel like boo boo..occupy your mind on something interesting..sooner than later you will forget all about it. or eat something filling but low cal..then you will be too full to want the bad stuff..lol
So for me..I need this :get up and get out of the house..if its not raining go for a jog..smell the freah air..go to the gym. Do some pilates on your floor..look online for some good pilates tecniques..Just do something to keep you away from the food!! I know that what I have to do so I hope it helps a little..
Today IS a good day!! Just as good or better than yesterday! WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS! ITS OUR DUTY TO OURSELVES! ~ WE DESERVE to feel and look good everyday!! No more feeling yuky because we ate too much or we feel fat today...poop on that! We are special and deserve only the best!

Come on ladies! Lets have a AWESOME day and make the best of the rest of it! Tomorrow it will be 10 times better if we succeed today!!
Well..Im going to run around the house..lol (in a circle about 20 times) just to get a burst of energy..try it. its really fun if you add the kids to it..lol
I chased my son and he was laughing so hard, because Im always saying to quit running in the house.
get up..you'll enjoy it.
Love yourself.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:18 PM   #10
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
I know..thanks AP!! I thought it was getting a bit full..(the file)
How are you today? I hope feeling wonderful as ever!!

Old 09-16-2003, 03:20 PM   #11
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hi Jennifer..I hope you feel better..Im ill today too..Im just gonna try to suck it up and do it..I dont recommend that though.. lol
When you feel better come join us! or just come chit chat when you feel like it..We love to talk on here.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:23 PM   #12
Veteran

posie HB User
Great way to turn it around Amber!! My son and I went for a walk last night and had a race to see who could reach the front door first. I only won cause I cheated He is FAAAST. Kiddies JUST got home from school (with ice cream in their hands of course!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif )

Went to the gym today and did good (diet wise) http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 09-16-2003, 03:23 PM   #13
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thumbs up

HI Bridgett! (beanies)
You are so good! You make me wanna do better. You keep on track and you will be skin and bones in no time..(not that you want to be that skinny) lol
but you will be at your goal weight in no time!! Im rooting for you all tha way!!
Did I mention I lost another lb?? Im almost to the 160's! I havent been in the 160's for a long time!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
PARTY'S OVER HERE!!! LOL

Keep it up! FInd the strength in you to continue. I just got the O magazine and it had some great tips and atricles about the metabolism, and dieting.
I love that mag..lol
well I will bbl!

Cheers to us all!!

Old 09-16-2003, 03:27 PM   #14
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
LOL..I know..
I couldnt catch my son either..they are hallarious!
You are doing so great! Im so happy for you****

[This message has been edited by amberseattle (edited 09-16-2003).]

Old 09-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #15

CoolHandAmanda HB User
Hey everyone!!! Look, we've almost gotten through Tuesday!! HURRAY US!! Now if anyone is feeling like blowing it tonight, don't! Just think, we are SO CLOSE to another whole no-cheat day!! What a great accomplishment!!!

amber, you are an awesome ringleader here!! Every time I ready your posts I am inspired to keep on doing well! Lead on!

Jennifer and Chipmunkis, get better soon guys! Take extra good care of yourselves! And if you're tempted to pig out on junk food, just think how much quicker you'll feel better if you nourish your body with healthy, nutritious food.

Hello to beanies and posie!! And anyone else I missed who hasn't posted today!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO US!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Closed Thread