It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2003, 04:49 AM   #1

Palomeno18 HB User
Talking Need to Lose 25 lbs in 1 Month. HELP!!!

Hey everyone. Today is the 12th of September and I have exactly 1 month from today to lose about 25 lbs. Right now I weigh 115 and I want to be 95 or less.

What is the best way to lose this much weight within a month?

October 12, is my birthday and if I achieve this goal, I get 500.00 shopping spree. Sooo helllppp. All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Old 09-12-2003, 04:56 AM   #2
Inactive

Dietprincess HB User
i dont think itll happen. especially at such a low weight. i cant imagine why you'd want to weigh 95, but to each his own.

atkins is probably the best way to drop alot quickly and safely...but you're not going to hit 25 in a month. thats just dangerous if you do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2003, 05:05 AM   #3
Inactive

jennielynn HB User
Palemeno: can I ask how old you are and your height? I'm assuming that you are a teenager but I cold be wrong. 95 pounds is pretty low unless you are very short. If you could give us the rest of your stats; it would be helpful. A $500 shopping spree sounds great--but if 95 pounds would endanger your health--it's definately not worth it!!!

Just concerned!

Jen

Old 09-12-2003, 10:36 AM   #4
Inactive

andreaphilip3 HB User
im with dp on this one

Old 09-12-2003, 09:31 PM   #5
(female)

giddyup715 HB User
I think the last time I weighed that was when I was in 3rd grade.
Not to be misleading, but my sis in law is about 4'8"
and she is so tiny! She also works out, and has muscles the size of "Konan's smaller body parts". lol! She claims its from "just working out" but sigh, I doubt it. I don't think there is any testosterone there unless she is taking steroids.
The men have been going "ape" at her size for such a little woman. She had a baby and now she has "boobs" and hips and still has that tiny body. She is really getting "obsessed" with working out. So much so that
she is cheating on her husband AND WORKING OUT 6 HRS A DAY. Yeah, she may be lovely to look at, but its going to her head.
I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO VENTURE THIS, UNLESS SHE IS SERIOUSLY IN COMPETITION WITH BOXING, KICKBOXING AS A CAREER! TO DO THIS, MAY INTERRUPT YOUR FEMALE HORMONES AND CAUSE A CESSATION IN YOUR PERIODS (which I would love, but it's not healthy).
Sure hate to see you all with hair growth on your face from screwing up your hormones.

Old 09-17-2003, 01:10 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

cuddledumplin HB User
Who's offering the shopping spree if you lose weight? It sounds kind of sick. If someone doesn't love you the way you are, you don't need him/her. You might save money in the long road because such drastic weight loss might put you in the hospital. You might lose that much weight on a crazy diet, but you might do serious harm to yourself. It sounds like you want to be too thin unless you're sub 5 ft.

Closed Thread