It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2003, 07:18 PM   #1

Soon2BSlim HB User
Post CLA?!

Someone posted a while back about how wonderful it was. Can someone tell me about it and describe your success stories and the risks. Where can I get it? Thanks in advance.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:36 PM   #2
(female)

Robbit HB User
Hi there: I am copying this from one of my older posts--

I am a convert to CLA. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I can only promote what has worked for me. It is also working for my Mother and a good friend of mine. CLA is not a diet pill first of all, it is a nutritional supplement, promoted as a "Smart Supplement."
CLA reduces the body's ability to store fat and promotes the use of stored fat for energy. The result is a DECREASE in body fat and an INCREASE in lean muscle mass.

You ususally take 3 caplets a day, along with eating healthy meals and exercising. I am very routine with this, espeicially at the beginning of my journey. I noticed a difference in the first month. Like I had said in another post, I dropped fat off the big areas really quickly--the butt, flanks and stomach. I am still working on a handful of tummy, but it is leftover from having a baby--and tougher than the rest. My mother used Meridia (a diet pill) for the first 4 months, and for the last 5 months she has been using CLA failthfully! I stress faithfully as I recommended this to a friend and she thought it was a ticket to eat whatever she wanted--she took CLA, ate junk like normal, and then claimed it didn't work! Made me so mad! CLA is not the "answer" but I can swear to you that it has really worked for me.

You can buy CLA at any nutrtional supplement store, or I have even found it at Costco. I first read about CLA in Woman's World last year and then researched a lot online. Make sure to get the 1000mg gelcaps (or the liquid form) and it has to be safflower or sunflower/safflower blend--NOT just sunflower oil.

Take care and let me know if you need any more info?
Robbit
SW 148 (Oct. 02)
GW 110 (March 03)
CW 110 (Sept. 03)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #3

Soon2BSlim HB User
Thanks for the info. I don't eat excessive junk and I exercise a lot. How quickly does the weight come off ( as far as weeks are concerned).

Old 09-16-2003, 07:57 PM   #4
(female)

Robbit HB User
Soon: It is not a mircale "drug" or solution. But the weight came off me, 40lbs in about 6 months. I really worked hard at sticking to a good way of eating and exercising every day. Nothing hardcore as far as exercising, but it helps it work when you are working. You can't take it and then just eat junk and see results. (A friend of my sisters did that exact thing and then clamed it didn't work.)

Try it and hopefully you too will have the good results.

Take care,
Robbit

Old 09-17-2003, 05:48 AM   #5

2boys'momma HB User
Wink

Bump.
I didn't see this before I asked. Sorry.

Closed Thread