It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2003, 08:05 AM   #1

megbaby HB User
Question ? about Fat Flush Plan...

I am currently doing this, nothing else seems to work. I am on Lexapro, antidepressant, and do realize that these drugs can cause weight gain or stalls. But I was hoping that the Fat Flush Plan would work due to it cleansing your liver. My question is can I do this diet and still be on the Lexapro and it work? Will this counter react my meds effect? In the first week I did loose 3 pounds, which is awsome because nothing else has worked, but is this safe for my meds.

Thanks
cflowers@sprynet.com

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2003, 08:12 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

suej1946 HB User
Hi Meg, I dont know anything about that. I also take Lexapro since January and have gained 12 lbs almost right after starting them.
I went on atkins and have lost 15 lbs. I am also taking CLA which is supposed to help you along with diet and exercise to lose fat.
I did not check with the dr befor taking the cla but it is all natural things in it so Im sure that its fine. I would check with your dr as I really dont know what this is that you want to do.
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2003, 08:13 AM   #3

2boys'momma HB User
You should ask your doctor. Some meds are metabolized in the liver and some in the kidneys. It makes sense that doing a liver cleansing would make those meds being metabolized in the liver less effective. Good luck.

Closed Thread