It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2003, 08:35 AM   #1

ChicagoChris HB User
Thumbs up Wednesday-No Cheat-Workout Week

Well, I hope I'm not invading anybody's territory by starting this for today, but I'm anxious!!

Okay, it's hump day, we're halfway there!!

I still haven't cheated, and I had an awesome workout this morning, so I'm still on the energy train!!
I did my body dome (which is the hardest workout known to mankind) for 30 minutes, then some ab work and stretching.

I had school last night and after I got home, I had a glass of skim milk and a tomato, so I was glad about that because after school is the toughtest time for me.

I hope everybody else is still keeping it up!! As Amber says, Let's get ready to rumble!!! :dance

Old 09-17-2003, 09:13 AM   #2
Veteran

beanies31 HB User
I had a great morning, had a healthy breaky and now I am going for my walk. I'll check back later. Have a great day everyone!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2003, 10:50 AM   #3
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thank you so much..I felt so bad for running late..I went out of town again. My BF lives in Tacoma, which is like a 20 min drive away. I just got home..Chicago Chris has saved the day.. Thanks again.
I am anxious today too..I feel so revived. I havent gotten much sleep the past few days because my daughter was sick, but that medicine must have kicked in..she slept well last night!! woooo hooo!
So..that means today I feel sooo wonderful! I am getting ready to eat breakfast. (i know im late) its like almost 11..lunch.
He only had eggo waffles..yuk..well...i mean yum, but they are starch..yuk!!
Im going to have a carb solution shake and a grapefruit. for lunch I will have some kind of chicken..I haven decided yet. I did awesome yesterday and will do awesome today...Im going to go talk to my scale and I will get back to you in a bit!!
Love everyone!!
ciao!

PS!! YEAH! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLEEEEEE!!! lol
thanks Chris - your a sweetie

[This message has been edited by amberseattle (edited 09-17-2003).]

Old 09-17-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
HI Beanies!! Good morning to all! Chipmunkis,Jennifer,
Houdini, Amanda, Orqueda,Chris, Posie, YellowRoseLisa,AP,DP,JennieLynn,Snoopy,R oy, and everyone else!!
Hey beanies..I saw on the post yesterday that you lost some weight!! Great job!! Im so happy for you. You can totally meet your goal the way you are going! Good job!!

Old 09-17-2003, 11:48 AM   #5

ChicagoChris HB User
Amber, I'm glad your daughter is feeling better!!

One thing I'll have to start remembering is that all you west-coasters are two hours behind me!!

I get up between 5:30-6:00 every morning, so I'm usually pumped before everybody even wakes up!!

Old 09-17-2003, 12:07 PM   #6
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Thumbs up

Hi Chris!
Thats actually a good thing..anytime you wanna start the day please do.. Then it'll be there by the time I wake up. Thats great!

So how's everyone doing this morning/afternoon..
I feel NICE today..Im ready for anything. I read in the new Shape mag, that the only real way to lose weight fast is to cut calories in half..like the recommended 1200 calories, and also do workouts atleast 3 times a week. if you do that, it says you will see results 2 times faster thana regular diet/excersize program. It Says cutting calories alone without the workout will take longer and you wont see as nice of results..so lets get on the ball folks!!
Work Work Work..WE CAN DO IT!!
YEAH!!

Old 09-17-2003, 12:12 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

chipmunkis HB User
I am feeling SO much better... I went to see the dr and I have strep throat, so physically I DON'T feel great, but emotionally/ mentally... I feel like... WOW!
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been so totally supportive.. It actually seems a little strange that people I haven't ever even met can be so awesome, but you guys are and I really thank you for that.
I am really excited, I am 6 lbs closer to my final goal and I honestly don't think I would be sticking to Atkins without all of you! Have a great day, everyone!
SW 165
CW 159
GW's 155. 150, 145, 140, 135

Old 09-17-2003, 12:21 PM   #8
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Chipminkis!!
You are almost at your first goal!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

I think you guys are so awesome too. I have never stuck to any kind of diet the way I have since I met the people here. I have adapted to a new lifestyle way of eating insted of dieting. Im very happy and look forward to meeting here each day to share our success..like I said before "you are my inspiration!"
Thank you so much everyone! I owe it all to you gals on here!!

Old 09-17-2003, 12:27 PM   #9
Veteran

posie HB User
Good afternoon y'all. Claire's bugging me to go to the gym so I can't stay long (she's 4 after all and unreasonable!) Sorry you got strep It's going around here too. I'm just praying I don't get sick. It always wrecks my diet efforts!

I'm doin good so far (except I gained 1 lb for no reason) and I plant to keep it up.

I'll talk to you later (as Claire pulls me away from computer) aaaaaaah!

Old 09-17-2003, 06:45 PM   #10
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
Hey..everyone must be busy today..
I just got back myself. I did good today, just making dinner..(chicken) I have only had about 300 cals today because I have been running around, so Im gonna load up in a minute,.. I have to do it before 7pm, so it doesnt turn into pure fatttt..
Well..hows everyone else?

Old 09-17-2003, 08:05 PM   #11
Veteran

amberseattle HB User
ok, I ate my chicken, and I was a lil bad..have a tiny potato..mm it was darn good tho!
Im so tired..Im going to sleep early tonight.. NItey nite all! See ya in the AM.

Closed Thread