It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2003, 05:23 PM   #1

sarcasticmnm HB User
Post Veggie Weight Loss #1: Welcome!

Wow, I had no idea people would be so interested in this! Well, I would love to post messages specifically for vegans and vegetarians who want support with meat-free weight loss. Anyone who wants to post within this subjuct try to put "veggie weight loss" in the subject somewhere so the rest will know. I have about thirty pounds to lose - currently 17 years old, 5'6" at 154, and I'd love to have support from fellow veggies. Good luck everyone!!
Melanie

Old 10-21-2003, 04:35 AM   #2
Inactive

happyphantom321 HB User
Good morning melanie and everyone!
How's everyone doing?
Did you weigh again peirpon? I had to laugh...I do the same thing. Sometimes I even wait until after i #2. I'm such a spaz. I weigh in alot...probably more than I should, but I sort of only take it really seriously about once a week. the daily thing is just more of a check up. Some people have such will about not weighing for weeks or a whole month. i could never do it....i have to know what is going on at all times.
So what are all you veggies eating today?

[This message has been edited by happyphantom321 (edited 10-21-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2003, 07:45 AM   #3
Inactive

happyphantom321 HB User
Where did all of you veggies go?

Old 10-22-2003, 12:33 PM   #4

llurre HB User
HI everyone, what happen to our last forum and postings...all of a sudden everyone stopped??? Well, I hope we can make this work, cause I could certainly use advice on cooking vegan meals, as well as helping each other loose weight through a No-meat, anti atkins diet. Lets discuss veggie users!!

Old 10-22-2003, 05:49 PM   #5

Keilani HB User
I went to post a Veggie Boardand found this board instead. I think I'm still going to start something called Veggie Board since I already mentioned it and it seems like everyone's lost.

llure....In answer to your question about Vit B....I take a B complex.

I'm gonna post some recipes on Veggie Board now....

[This message has been edited by Keilani (edited 10-22-2003).]

Old 10-24-2003, 04:45 PM   #6

pierpon HB User
Hi Veggies!
I missed posting on the original board because I worked OT every day this past week. I went looking for it, found it, and then found you here. What is this, Internet Hide-and-Go-Seek? <tag> "You're it."

Happyphantom321: Yes! I did weigh in again the next morning (after emptying my bladder, stripping down to next-to-nothing, and before I got a shower in the event my skin absorbed shower water!!!). I weighed 2 pounds less than the evening before. It's good to know that at least one other person out there understands.

I started collecting recipes for my own vegan cookbook and have been gradually adding personal favorites of mine and my son's. You know how it is...you have recipe clippings all over the place and can't find the one you want, when you want it. I have standard cookbooks from my pre-veg days that I'm getting rid of. Are we sharing recipes on this board, or is there one already set up for veg recipes?

It's the weekend!!! Yeeha! Hope you all have a wonderful one...will be back to post more later.

Closed Thread