It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 04:52 PM   #1

Benjammin108 HB User
Great Snacks that are easy, and oh so good!

I personally like bagels spread with ultra light cream cheese. Sometimes, i like to put some peanut butter on celery sticks, or even some sort of delicious spread on a ritz cracker.

what are some of your fav. low fat, healthy snacks?

Old 03-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #2

msloquacious HB User
Re: Great Snacks that are easy, and oh so good!

Whole-wheat pita bread (or crackers) with hummous

Pretzels!

Half an English muffin topped with peanut butter & jam, or low-fat butter, or peanut butter, or smoked deli ham and low-fat cream cheese....the possibilities are endless!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2004, 05:53 PM   #3
(female)

angel85 HB User

Hmmmm. . .I absolutely adore fruit. I usually walk out of my dining hall with three granny smith apples in hand that may last me for two days. I also love to put tangerine segments in some plain yogurt for a quick snack. Lets see, what else. . .baby carrots, or maybe a tablespoon or two of some trail mix. Although this isn't really "low fat" and I usually have it for dessert, my all-time fav thing is some organic peanut butter and a banana slice on an organic graham cracker. The mixture of tastes and textures is just right for me, they're bite-size (the graham crackers I get at the campus store are about the size of a ritz cracker), and they're filling^_^ They're just great when I have some extra calories at the end of the day. Yum!

Old 03-28-2004, 11:30 AM   #4

j.rutledge HB User

I love Quaker Rice Cakes (apple cinnamin, only 50 calories) keeps me full in between meals when I have cravings.

Old 03-30-2004, 12:38 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User

Tomato basil rice cakes with ultra low fat cream cheese topped with sliced onions and tomato chunks (if i'm being fancy not quick) is my favorite ! Plus popcorn with butter flavored spray .......yum!!

Closed Thread