It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 03:55 PM   #1

katie7 HB User
results, suggestions and questions about SBD

Well, this is the first time I've ever posted on a forum....so i'll try to do my best I started the SBD after realizing I was not eating healthy at all ( lots and lots of chocolate, and bread all the time!) I've only been on the diet for 5 days, and it's been real hard not having carbs, but I cannot wait to get to phase 2 b/c it seems so much better! I measured today and I've lost 1 inch from my stomach already???? I don't know if I measured wrong but it definitely is encouragement. I've also been exercising and increasing my water intake ( water can be truly filling!). The thing I really miss the most is having chocolate whenever I want, but I've realized that everything needs to be done in moderation.

I've actually spent some time researching recipes on the internet and because I love desserts so much- I've found so many sites offering no fat recipes as well as no carb or low carb for lots of yummy desserts. I'm sure lots of other people love them too- you should check them out: because when you can finally introduce carbs back into your diet, you can have that indulgent piece of cake without feeling guilty. I've also learned that you should never stick to a diet that you don't see yourself following in the long run- you'll just end up having a binge session and undo all the hard work b/c you couldn't have all the foods you loved so much.

I was wondering for when I reach Phase 3, is it ok to eat sandwiches with lean chicken or turkey with veggies on whole wheat or whole grain bread? I just don't like cooking all the time and sandwiches are so much easier to make. Also, I get by with breakfast and lunches, but I get bored of cooking for dinner. If anyone has suggestions for quicker meals, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch everyone!!!!

Good luck to everyone on their goals and my motto is don't make a diet change- make a lifestyle change and you'll see results faster!

Last edited by katie7; 05-20-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread