It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2004, 10:58 PM   #1
(female)

nicole623az HB User
Exclamation ANyone that orders 37.5 phen??

ANyone that orders 37.5 phen?? Hows it look? I think I might be too paranoid but I'm afraid it's not the real thing. THey're really small, they're oval shaped , white with blue lil specks, and they have A 159 on them. SOund like the real thing? I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2004, 08:26 AM   #2
(female)

angeleyesinga HB User
Re: ANyone that orders 37.5 phen??

Yep, that's them. They look just like Adipex because they are supposed to be the generic form of adipex. If you have not takin the 37.5 before I would suggest breaking it in half and take 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the early afternoon if needed. They have a tendacy of keeping you up at night. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2004, 10:42 AM   #3

uchimama HB User

I've been taking the 37.5 mg. off and on since Feb. They say after three months you might as well quit taking them because after that amount of time the effects are nil. I agree. Anyway...it depends on how much you need to lose and how well you tolerate them if you want to break them in half. I have a friend that does but she only needs to lose about 5 more pounds. I've lost 29 since Feb and I never break them in half. I've also tried Didrex, which is suppose to be a step up from Phentermine but they didn't do anything for me and they cost alot more too. I swear by Phentermine. The other poster was correct. They will keep you up all night so take as early as possible. For me. I give myself 14-16 hours before I need to go to bed. If I forget to take it until later in the day I just skip it for that day. It seems to stay in my system so missing a day doesn't hurt me. Hope this helps.

Last edited by uchimama; 06-04-2004 at 10:44 AM.

Old 06-04-2004, 12:47 PM   #4

sspicey HB User
Question Re: ANyone that orders 37.5 phen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchimama
I've been taking the 37.5 mg. off and on since Feb. They say after three months you might as well quit taking them because after that amount of time the effects are nil. I agree. Anyway...it depends on how much you need to lose and how well you tolerate them if you want to break them in half. I have a friend that does but she only needs to lose about 5 more pounds. I've lost 29 since Feb and I never break them in half. I've also tried Didrex, which is suppose to be a step up from Phentermine but they didn't do anything for me and they cost alot more too. I swear by Phentermine. The other poster was correct. They will keep you up all night so take as early as possible. For me. I give myself 14-16 hours before I need to go to bed. If I forget to take it until later in the day I just skip it for that day. It seems to stay in my system so missing a day doesn't hurt me. Hope this helps.

uchimama , what did you eat while you were on phentermne ? and what kind of work outs did you do treadmill , running , walking and how many times a day ? also seems like phentemine doesnt help with bowel movements did you have this problem please advise thanks

Old 06-04-2004, 10:56 PM   #5
(female)

nicole623az HB User
Question use them off and on??

Whats the best way to use them without the effects wearing off too soon. A few weeks here and a few weeks there? How did you get them to work for 3 months? Somewhere I read after a few weeks the effects wear off! Hopefully they last at least 3 months for me like they did for you. I have bout 60 lbs to lose. Yesterday I took half when i woke up and then another half in afternoon. I wasn't hungry all day. Plus I slept ok too.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:01 AM   #6

uchimama HB User

Hey, I have to admit I don't eat much at all. I just don't feel like it. When something does sound good I eat it. It doesn't matter what it is. Right now I'm having cravings for chocolate milk-frozen. I don't really exercise but I work in a factory and I'm constantly moving. I probably walk 2-3 miles a day. Phentermine seems to boost my metabolism. I know I'm always buring up. You need to monitor your blood pressure too. One of the side effects is high blood pressure, so I've heard. I've ALWAYS had low pressure. I had it checked two weeks ago and it was 100/70. Hey, at least I broke 100 this time. Everyone at work is now taking them. We have a weigh in at the beginning of the month and another at the end. The last winner got $120. It wasn't me. If they had been doing it in March I would have won. Anyway, everyone notices my weight loss. I started at 203 and today I am 174. I'm kinda stuck at 29 pounds but it's ok. I feel good and most say I look good. As far as constipation, that's another common side effect and I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. All I can say is do the best you can. The ladies at work swear by apple juice. Ok...that's enough for now.

Old 03-22-2005, 05:35 AM   #7
(female)

meehanf HB User

I have been on apidex for four months now taking 1 a day should I start taking 2 aday now????

Old 04-21-2005, 06:56 AM   #8
(female)

Glh80 HB User

Where can i get phentermine/duromine from in the UK?

Old 04-21-2005, 07:44 AM   #9
(female)

LouiseM HB User

I would like to order some online too, but am afraid. I wonder if anyone has ever been really ill or have died doing it?

Old 04-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #10

JanetinHouston HB User

Hi! Where can you get the 37.5 phen? Is a prescription required?

Old 04-22-2005, 09:01 AM   #11
(female)

janakisses HB User

I ordered it online once and it cost me over $100.00 for one month supply....my doctor wrote me a prescription and it costs me $24.99 a month. I would recommend going through your doctor. It is cheaper and you have the benefit of having your blood pressure monitored. If you cannot get your doctor to prescribe it, just do a search on the web and you will find many sites to order it from.

Last edited by janakisses; 04-22-2005 at 09:01 AM.

Closed Thread